Windows 7 problem

vmarcetic

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2009
Hi!

I am having problems with booting windows 7 in normal mode. Every time i shut down PC I cant enter normal mode if I dont enter Safe mode first. So at first I enter safe mode then I leave computer on (in safe mode) for 15 - 20 min, reset it and it normaly enters normal mode. Power supply is working normaly (Tagan 550W), motherboard is Intel DG965RY with E6600 processor and 8 GB of ram. Everything is working normaly on Windows XP, but on 7...

If someone could enlight me i would be grateful.

Sry for my bad english!

wbedwards

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2009
I haven't used the MSDNAA release yet, though it's available through my school. I'm still on the RTM. I would try checking the event viewer to see if there are any critical events, errors, or warnings since you've began experiencing this problem surrounding the times that you've either tried shutting down, restarting, or just booting.

To get to event viewer, go to Start-->Search-->Event Viewer. Let us know if you find anything, it can really help to narrow down the plethora of possibilities.

flycap93

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2009
i know that this is another subject but how do I convert a dynamic disk(not reconized by windows, BTW) to basic, i dont care if it erases all data i would just like some help on how to do this procedure

daship

Distinguished

MSDN and RTM are the same damn thing.