Get rid of icon in taskbar

I recently installed the Windows XP Service Pack 2. Now whenever I turn on
the computer I get a message on the taskbar saying I do not have antivirus
software installed. I know this and don't need to be reminded every time.
There is a little symbol that looks sort of like a red heart with a white X
in it. Can I get rid of this without un-installing the update?

Thanks.

Sandee

Erehwon

"Sandee" <jsmatis@dwave.net> wrote in message
>I recently installed the Windows XP Service Pack 2. Now whenever I turn on
>the computer I get a message on the taskbar saying I do not have antivirus
>software installed. I know this and don't need to be reminded every time.
>There is a little symbol that looks sort of like a red heart with a white X
>in it. Can I get rid of this without un-installing the update?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sandee
Start>Control Panel>Security Center>Change the way Security Center alerts
me>Uncheck Virus Protection

TRENDING THREADS