Slow second user account

Hi, I'm new to XP Home and have set up two accounts. My account works fine.
Very fast on my new PC. However the second account (for my partner) is slow.
It takes a long time to load settings, move between programs, download email,
surf the web etc etc. Can anyone advise why this is. It makes no difference
whether the accounts are set as user or administrator. Thanks. Mike

I too have noticed this on WINXP SP1 Home Ed. The first
account(Admin) is peppy and fast. As soon as I move into
second account(limited user) things seem to get sluggish
and slow. I haven't been able to figure out why. Hope
somebody comes up with a couple of suggestions.