"Files and Settings Transfer Wizard" problems

I just purchased a new eMachines C2881 with Windows XP home edition. I want
to transfer my files and settings from my old Windows 98 system and, because
there is so much, really need to use the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard.

Trying to make this story short... I temporarily installed a 3 1/2 inch
Floppy into the eMachines system so that I could get a copy of the wizard to
take to the "old system". I did and apparently successfully ran the program
on the old system and burned all the files and settings onto a CD-R. At this
point, everything looked good.

I then tried to run the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard on the eMachines
system to read in the files from the CD. It starts, spends a little time
examining the CD, then asks for Disk #2! There was no Disk #2 created on the
old system! So of course I'm unable to complete the transfer at all.

What gives? Any ideas would be appreciated. Is there a new version of the
Files and Settings Transfer Wizard. eMachines support was essentially
worthless as all they told me was to get hold of Microsoft and browse the web.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

JVWest

FILE & SETTINGS TRANSFER WIZARD(F.A.S.T. for Short)
http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/fast.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes