FS: New Aluminium Macbook Pro 15" 2.8Ghz/4GB Ram/500GB [Only $1,900]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegazzaonline

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
Hey guys.

Grab yourself a bargain with this awesome laptop. Note this is priced as a bargain, not a steal. It is brand new, still sealed in its original box. It comes with software such as iLife 09 (includes iMovie, iDVD, iPhoto, iWeb, GarageBand) as well as the latest operating system Mac OS X Snow Leopard. This model is top of the range for the 15 inch MacBook Pro's, and is the LATEST model to be released by Apple. Item is located in NSW, Australia and I will ship worldwide.

Apple MacBook Pro 15 inch (Model: MB986X/A)
Price on Apple (RRP): $2999
Link to Apple: Apple - MacBook Pro - Features - Now there?s even more innovation.

15.4" LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display
2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory
500GB SATA Hard Drive
SD card slot
Built-in 7-hour battery
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M + 9600M GT with 512MB GDDR3

Shipping:
Item will be shipped by Australia Post. For a flat rate of $15 I will send it Express Post anywhere in the world. Item will be sent from NSW, Australia. Pickup is NOT available at this time because the last time I tried that there was big problems!

Payment Methods:
I will accept either PayPal or Bank Transfer. Obviously being new to the forum your more then welcome to use PayPal for safety due to the buyer protection.

Warranty:
This item is Australian Stock directly from Apple, and do come with 1 year warranty (which can be extended by purchasing the AppleCare Protection Plan from them)

Price = $1,900 USD + Shipping (Price neg.)

Any questions just PM me or email gary.yates@gmx.com

P.S I know there are no actual pictures of the laptop itself, but I will get some and upload them tomorrow. If needed I can write your nickname and place it next to the box for proof I do have the item in my possession.
featuresmbpgraphics2009.jpg

ddagz

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
Im looking to trade or selling(depending on the price) a newly used (bought acouple months ago) alienware m17x for a new macbook pro. this laptop has a 2.8Ghz processor, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M, 4bg DDR3 RAM, and a 320gb 7200 RPM Hard drive.

I'd be willing to trade straight up for my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.