Lost Sound After Upgrade

No sound after upgrading from WIn98 SE. I have Creative Lab Ensoniq Audio
PCI. Windows says can't find driver for multimedia audio controller. When
I run software to install drivers, setup says it can't find hardware to
install drivers for, then aborts. Can someone help??

Thanks, Denny D
1 answer Last reply
More about lost sound upgrade

    Sound Blaster PCI cards Web Update for users running Windows 98SE,
    Windows ME, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
    http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Dennis Dardanell" wrote:

    | No sound after upgrading from WIn98 SE. I have Creative Lab Ensoniq Audio
    | PCI. Windows says can't find driver for multimedia audio controller. When
    | I run software to install drivers, setup says it can't find hardware to
    | install drivers for, then aborts. Can someone help??
    |
    | Thanks, Denny D

Drivers Audio Windows XP