DaveR

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2003

i have been using XP for about a year and manage several
machines for my small business on my home machine which
is up to date and has proper security and works great
except for control panel it just hangs every time i know
there are ways around it but it is really annoying
davroamer@hotmail.com

"daver" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i have been using XP for about a year and manage several
> machines for my small business on my home machine which
> is up to date and has proper security and works great
> except for control panel it just hangs every time i know
> there are ways around it but it is really annoying
> davroamer@hotmail.com

Some punctuation would help. I got lost trying to follow that.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com