problems with java and sp2

I recently installed the sp2 and for some reason when I try to open certain
web sites (ie yahoo mail and press the empty bottom for the bulk folder) I
get and error message. My IT person told me that it had something to do with
the java, but he wasn't able to fix it.
--
benito

"benito" <benito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I recently installed the sp2 and for some reason when I try to open
> certain web sites (ie yahoo mail and press the empty bottom for the
> bulk folder) I get and error message. My IT person told me that it
> had something to do with the java, but he wasn't able to fix it.

What is the exact error message?
If there is a Details button click that and give us the first two lines.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com