Casalemedia Popup - How to remove it?

pt

My computer has picked it up. AdAware and Spybot SD don't kill it off. I
scanned Google, and only find links for other anti-spyware programs. Any
suggestions?

PT

Hi,

Is this popping up at startup, or randomly after the system is running.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"PT" <xyz@xyz,com> wrote in message
> My computer has picked it up. AdAware and Spybot SD don't kill it off. I
> scanned Google, and only find links for other anti-spyware programs. Any
> suggestions?
>
> PT

pt

Randomly. Also, when I right click to use AdAware to add to block list, the
option isn't present.
It comes up as an http://address.

> Hi,
>
> Is this popping up at startup, or randomly after the system is running.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "PT" <xyz@xyz,com> wrote in message
>> My computer has picked it up. AdAware and Spybot SD don't kill it off.
>> scanned Google, and only find links for other anti-spyware programs. Any
>> suggestions?
>>
>> PT

Hi,

Are you using AdawareSE? That should remove it, the older version may not.

--

> Randomly. Also, when I right click to use AdAware to add to block list,
> the option isn't present.
> It comes up as an http://address.

>> Hi,
>>
>> Is this popping up at startup, or randomly after the system is running.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "PT" <xyz@xyz,com> wrote in message
>>> My computer has picked it up. AdAware and Spybot SD don't kill it off.
>>> scanned Google, and only find links for other anti-spyware programs.
>>> Any
>>> suggestions?
>>>
>>> PT

TRENDING THREADS