free account

does anyone want an account with a 47 lvl paladin in it i also have some
runes and some other items been playing WoW don't really have time for
anything else

I just started playing again after about a year and I'd love to have your
old account...I lost all 3 of mine and all the goodies that were in them.

Gumby619

usw ladder AGD-BIATCH lev 26 bowazon

"Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> does anyone want an account with a 47 lvl paladin in it i also have some
> runes and some other items been playing WoW don't really have time for
> anything else

> does anyone want an account with a 47 lvl paladin in it i also have some
> runes and some other items been playing WoW don't really have time for
> anything else

What realm? If Europe, I'm interested!

Please let me know.

Regards