I can't seem to keep the "Run" and "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties"
windows placed where they are more convient.
All other windows retain their positions. Can anyone give me a clue as
to why?
Thank you.

Byte

Where are you trying to put them?

Byte wrote:

> Where are you trying to put them?
>
> "PMurray" wrote:
>

>>I can't seem to keep the "Run" and "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties"
>>windows placed where they are more convient.
>>All other windows retain their positions. Can anyone give me a clue as
>>to why?
>>Thank you.

I'm just trying to have them show up in a more convient place for me by
placing them further up and to the right of where the default is on the
lower left hand corner of the screen.