lost favourites

Hi there

I recently installed WinXP but cannot locate old 'favourite URLs' from
WIN98.

Any ideas where i can find them?

TIA

BJ

In Windows 98 >>>
C:\Windows\Favorites

In Windows XP >>>
C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name Here\Favorites
and
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Favorites

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:cm86ri$h0e$1@sparta.btinternet.com,
Redzed <redzed@btinternet.com> hunted and pecked:

"Redzed" <redzed@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> I recently installed WinXP but cannot locate old 'favourite URLs' from
> WIN98.
>
> Any ideas where i can find them?
>
> TIA
>
> BJ

Did you do a clean install or an upgrade. If you did a clean install they
are gone.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

This only finds current 'favourites' on WINXP

I'm looking for the 'favourites' I had with WIN98 before installing WINXP

Thanks

BJ

> In Windows 98 >>>
> C:\Windows\Favorites
>
> In Windows XP >>>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name Here\Favorites
> and
> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Favorites
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:cm86ri$h0e$1@sparta.btinternet.com,
> Redzed <redzed@btinternet.com> hunted and pecked:
>> Hi there
>>
>> I recently installed WinXP but cannot locate old 'favourite URLs' from
>> WIN98.
>>
>> Any ideas where i can find them?
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> BJ