Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I've been selling motherboards on Ebay (old slot one stuff) for $50 to $110 a unit. I found a scrapper selling them for $0.69 a pound! But the catch is, minimum order of 4000 lbs! What to do?

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
Get a big truck...

<font color=green>::: Sir, I'd like to return this cpu, it is dead.</font color=green> <font color=blue>::: Its not dead, its resting...</font color=blue>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Damnit, my dad just sold his 2.5 ton flatbed for $300! Crap, I bet it would cost more than that to get someone to ship them here.

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
See if he will ship it in 2000 2lb fex ex boxes

<font color=green>::: Sir, I'd like to return this cpu, it is dead.</font color=green> <font color=blue>::: Its not dead, its resting...</font color=blue>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
It's a computer recycler, they dismantle millions of dollars in used office systems every year for junk, because some companies would prefer to throw out their 2-3 year old systems rather than donate them to a good cause or get paid small amounts of money for them.