tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
Can some one please post the link to crashmans A7N8X big long thread?!? I know someone else just asked this and he said it was locked at the top of the forum, but i cant find it. That article by him was gold, and I cant find it. Please help!

Rob

Y'all steady tryin to drown a shark....

tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
No No No.. that isnt right... that is a good motherboard article, but the one I am talking about strictly deals with the asus A7N8X motherboard. Maybe Halkebul wrote it, I cant recall... all i know is I cant find it and it was the best athread for A7N8X owners!!! Come back to me Thread.. come back.... :(

tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
No No No.. that isnt right... that is a good motherboard article, but the one I am talking about strictly deals with the asus A7N8X motherboard.... like all the bios setup and optimal settings and duall ddr and such Maybe Halkebul wrote it, I cant recall... all i know is I cant find it and it was the best athread for A7N8X owners!!! Come back to me Thread.. come back.... :(

tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
Hehh hehhe he once again that was a great page, but this was a thing written in the forums, by crashman. Thanks for all your tries though.

Rob

RCPilot

Champion
Sorry. I just don't know what your looking for. Halkebul had one called Official A7N8X thread or something, but I can't find it on a search. That's where I bookmarked the last one I gave you from. Seems to have disappeared. It was never locked though. The only other thread for Crashman is the one up top here, I believe.

Sorry I couldn't help.

I'm still learning & having fun doing it!!!!!!

tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
Yea thats the one RCPilot... well thanks very much for your effort on that one... :)

tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
Yea its just too bad that thread from halkebul disappeared!
That was a great article!

paulj

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
Here you go. <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=527833#527833" target="_new"> halkebul's thread</A>

<font color=red>The solution may be obvious, but I can't see it for the smoke coming off my processor.</font color=red>