Ping: Bongo, Rube - Convoy Time! An Army of Conquerers!

Last response: in Video Games
March 16, 2005 9:08:49 AM

Bongo, meeting up with you again is awesome. Rube, meeting you and
Cinnevare is also awesome.

I have awesome news.

Kasmir will be ready to play full-fledge again on Monday night (3/21).
I think we can head out and conquer nightmare. Right now he is only
able to hook up with me in the early AM before work for a Baal run.

Also Caal, who is leveling in act 5 normal says he might very well be
interested in joining up with us on Monday night and further.

If Rube and Cinne are able to get into NM by Monday night we could have
quite the crew in there. I will keep an eye out for resist gear during
my travels over the next 5 days for the paly and the fire sorc.

Kasmir - Trapper level 50
Caal - Summon Necro level 42
Orion - LF Javazon level 51
BUT when we catch up to my Conviction Pally level 55 at the
Claw Viper Temple I might switch to him, so that we can cut
through the immunes in Hell.
Also the Enchantress level 47ish should be in NM by then and
Kasmir will load her into town on his other PC. By then the
enchant will be at around 1000, maybe higher. It lasts for
792 secs which equates to a little over 13 mins.

And of course you guys have your awesomely built characters.

So how does that sound? Rube I'll search you out tonite. Looking
forward to seeing you all.

Orion Ryder
March 16, 2005 8:07:45 PM

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> And of course you guys have your awesomely built characters.

I was doing a little MFing yesterday, and my Sorc found this really cool
grey robe. I was in the Durance 2, being careful to go slow and keep my merc
in front of me. When this little doll boss deftly ran around my merc and
deposited the robe right in front of me. I don't know how he did it, but
needless to say I was overjoyed.

> So how does that sound? Rube I'll search you out tonite. Looking
> forward to seeing you all.

I'll see what I can do about getting a NM character ready. I'll probably be
on later tonight.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 9:15:09 PM

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Bongo, meeting up with you again is awesome. Rube, meeting you and
> Cinnevare is also awesome.
>
> I have awesome news.
>
> Kasmir will be ready to play full-fledge again on Monday night (3/21).

My characters can't play at night. They're afraid of the dark :-)
Well, maybe I can find them a torch, or something :- )

> I think we can head out and conquer nightmare. Right now he is only
> able to hook up with me in the early AM before work for a Baal run.
>
> Also Caal, who is leveling in act 5 normal says he might very well be
> interested in joining up with us on Monday night and further.
>
> If Rube and Cinne are able to get into NM by Monday night we could have
> quite the crew in there. I will keep an eye out for resist gear during
> my travels over the next 5 days for the paly and the fire sorc.

Also, keep an eye peeled for an item that a skellymancer could use. After
we finished last night, I reminded Cinevere that we have no hardcore items,
so her pally might find tough going in late nightmare. She's thinking of
starting a necromancer tonight, and will work on both of them. I think she
got twelve or fifteen levels on her char last night, even though she didn't
play very long, so it should only take a couple of hours to get the necro
caught up. However, I didn't know that there was already a summoner in the
group, so maybe she should just stick with the pally

As you know, I'm working on two characters also, a fire sorc, and an
enchantress. The enchantress made it to level 17, one more level and she's
off to the races :-)

The fire sorc is making good use of the staff that you gave her! I think
she's level seventeen also.

> Kasmir - Trapper level 50
> Caal - Summon Necro level 42
> Orion - LF Javazon level 51
> BUT when we catch up to my Conviction Pally level 55 at the
> Claw Viper Temple I might switch to him, so that we can cut
> through the immunes in Hell.
> Also the Enchantress level 47ish should be in NM by then and
> Kasmir will load her into town on his other PC. By then the
> enchant will be at around 1000, maybe higher. It lasts for
> 792 secs which equates to a little over 13 mins.
>
> And of course you guys have your awesomely built characters.

Yeah, right. Remember, I even had to ask you how to level an enchantress
last night. I stumble along OK, but my characters are anything but awesome,
just fun :-)
(and disposable?)

> So how does that sound? Rube I'll search you out tonite. Looking
> forward to seeing you all.
>
> Orion Ryder

I'm looking forward to it! See you then.

Ruben

PS: I think you already know all three of my HC accounts, but .......
Spook-HCA
Spook-HCB
Spook-HCC
!