Q: Newsreaders

What is the best newsreader? Remember Dejavu? It was web based and had

Thanks

DejaVue was taken over by Google... and is now Google Groups.

I'm quite happy with Outlook Express.
www.coribright.com

"Dotting Doyler" <nospam@rodeo.com> wrote in message
> What is the best newsreader? Remember Dejavu? It was web based and had
>
> Thanks

"Dotting Doyler" <nospam@rodeo.com> wrote in message
> What is the best newsreader? Remember Dejavu? It was web based and
> had advanced searching capabilities.
>
> Thanks

You can get all sorts of answers. The only one I've used is Outlook Express
and I'm happy with it. Usually.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com