Help! On my old computer when I went into a site for instance to pay a bill
in most cases I would be asked if my login and password should be saved.
That is not happening with the new puter, is there some way to turn that
feature on? Thanks

"tootiecatsmom" <tootiecatsmom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help! On my old computer when I went into a site for instance to pay a
bill
> in most cases I would be asked if my login and password should be saved.
> That is not happening with the new puter, is there some way to turn that
> feature on? Thanks

Perhaps it's because your old one was a computer and your new one is just a
puter. Did you think to look under Tools>Internet Options to see if there
might be something apropos?

Thanks for your help. I did not know how to set that feature up but did as
you said and now everything is fine. I am anything but an expert, my son
used to do these things for me, but as time moves on got married and moved
away. So thanks again you were very helpful to me.