HP laser jet 4L won't stop printing

I evidently got some bad code and my printer has been printing for 3 hours
with no end in sight.
There is no file in the printer cache to cancel
It seems to all be in the printer memory.

How can I get this to stop?
I hit the reset several times but it did not work.
I pulled the plug but the memory retained the code and started printing
again

HELP

john esayian

I can't get my laser jet 4L to stop printing! I reset it, but that doesn't work. I unplug it and plug it back in, but it continues to keep printing. Any suggestions

I have the same problem... :( since the last afternoon...
Suggestions, please!

silvc

Distinguished
May 4, 2010
I have the same problem. We have pcs to a hp 3600 wireless printer and one mac computer. Only the mac computer doesn't stop printing. Did I do something to the memory on the printer or is it my mac computer?