Latest Empire: Total War trailer

Sus-penders

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2008
http://www.gamershell.com/download_28956.shtml

Just a little heads up; that's the latest game trailer released at E3. In short; looks amazing! Especially the HD version. Get it and watch it for yourself.

The game doesn't seem to be a priority for the gaming sites, as I rarely see much news on it. Either that, or news gets buried somewhere deep in articles where I don't bother to read :) Anyway, I'm quite impressed by the visuals so far, hopefully the gameplay will be just as stellar.

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
Travis and I just caught the demo of this one at E3 yesterday, and it was impressive. The demo was naval combat only, but it was pretty damn exciting. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm writing up something on the demo now, so stay tuned...

Sus-penders

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2008
You wouldn't mind writing a bit faster would you? :lol:

Any idea of the kind of hardware they were running the thing on? The rumours are all over the place on the specs we're going to need to run this baby.

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006

I believe it was running on a Dell XPS (standard hardware for most devs/pubs showing PC games at the show -- Dell must have a deal with E3 or something). I asked the designer with Creative Assembly what the requirements would be, and all he would say is that they would make the final game "as scalable as possible" and would support both DX9 and DX10.

beatnik

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
I am excited to see how this game turns out. I really hope that they have the entire world on the map and that colonialism isnt an afterthought. I might have too high of hopes though since i have been playing Europa Universalis 3 with the magna mundi mod.