The not so great Ladder give away

Between classes and work (assistantship) I find myself to be having
less and less time for games. Add in an internship offer that I just
accepted and will start next week, I am not sure I can still find the
time to login to Diablo anymore. So, I've decided to give up my mules
and most likely my accounts too. Uh, I guess you guys already expect
that since I am online less and less frequently recently.

Scheduling a yardsale is totally weak, B.net is going to eat it up like
Mickey said in his Great non Ladder give away. Plus, some people no
one ever meets will join with an empty mule and pick everything up just
because they are there.

Compiling people's wish list is too tedious for me and I will
disappoint some when I can't give them Darkforce Spawn, Tyrael's Might,
Phoenix, or Last Wish.

So, at this point I still do not know how to hand over all my items and
accounts. To get people interested in helping out to figure out a good
way, here is a brief descriptions of what I am planning to give away.

Rune mule has the equivalent of approximately 15 Ist.

20 or so ordinary mules carry items the equivalent of approximately 10
Ist. Items here include (some in multiple quantity) Andy's Visage,
Arreat Face, Duriel Shell, Oculus, Homonculus, Marrowwalk, Shaftstop,
Tal Rasha, Mavina, Natalya, Ethereal Titan's, Azurewrath, Grandfather,
Steelrends, Templar's Might, Harley, many Facets (enough for you to
make a suicidal character).

1 special mule carries 29/-5 Death Fathom (was 24), CtA, Mara's: 28,
24, 23.

Most if not all characters were made and done before new words, so no
Insight or Spirit here. Here are the chars as I remember them.
*BreganDaerthe consists of
Sorcie, made by my boyfriend before he handed me the account,
supposedly cleverly named after me, even though I don't know what's
clever about the name. I retired her.

IK conc barbie. Lvl 86. Retired, started to mule some gear change but
never get around to playing further.

Meteorb sorcie. Lvl 92. Tal Rasha, Lidless, SoJ, 30 Nagel, 49 War Trav,
39 Gheed, decent Anni.

IK WW barbie. Lvl 88. Semi retired. 4 and 5 BK ring, ?? ammy (either
Highlord or Atma or Crescent). Save him for picking up unique charms.
Pick up that Windforce from Aliza and change the merc into the Mighty
one. I only made this char because I found a Windforce.

Skellymancer. Lvl 89. High Mara (28 I think), Harley, 2x 30 Nagel, 38
Chancy, 47 War Trav, decent Anni and high MF Gheed.

Blizzy sorcie. Lvl 89. Tal Rasha, 2x 30 Nagel, 38 Chancy, high War
Trav, decent Anni, high Gheed.

Javazon. Lvl 89. Griffon's Eye, Mara (24 I think), Ethereal Titan's,
Stormshield, TGV, decent Anni, decent Gheed.

Blizzy/hydra sorcie. Lvl 89. Tal Rasha, 2x 30 Nagel, 38 Chancy, high
War Trav, decent Anni, high Gheed, Cold GC.

*PurpleOcean consists of:
Enchantress. Lvl 89. SoJ&Arachnid in stash for enchanting low levels.
Wisp&Lightsabre in stash for Gloams hunting. +4 Enchant orb/Spirit,
Passion/SS, Harley, 3% BK, 20 dext Raven, Verdungo, 41% Vipermagi
wyrmhyde, Mara (24 I think), 4 Fire GC, decent Anni.

Fanatic Zealot. Lvl 87(?). 1s CoA, Stormlash, Highlord, Verdungo,
Dracul's, HoZ, Duress Archon, dual leech ring with 20+ resist all!,
high Anni.

*PurpleOcean2
(This is quite a disappointment, I was hoping that the interest in this
char would be greater. Perhaps most of the people who know the
password already quit / semi-quit Diablo too.) Just one character
here:

Frenzy barbie. Lvl 84. Arreat jeweled with 39ed/6min, EBotD
zerker/Beast zerker, 2 Echo swords, CoH Archon, BK, Dracul's, Verdungo,
low Anni. Mighty merc has Eth Doom Thresher, 15% CoH Wirefleece, Andy.

PurpleOcean2 will be kept as is, but hopefully people don't forget to
keep him alive.

---------------------
Giving the account(s) to someone will probably meet the same fate as
PurpleOcean2. So, any suggestions? Anyone wants to strip them all,
sell all the equipments, and divide the proceeds to AGD'ers? Great,
including all the Anni's, you will get no less than 30 Ist (only trade
Anni with a trusty person, no pubbie trading, watch out for "teleport
in town hack") with *PurpleOcean2 left intact.
---------------------

Oh, I will still be around in this NG. So don't say your goodbye just
yet :)
24 answers Last reply
More about great ladder give away

    Alice wrote:
> [...]
    > zerker/Beast zerker, 2 Echo swords, CoH Archon, BK, Dracul's,
    Verdungo,
    > low Anni. Mighty merc has Eth Doom Thresher, 15% CoH Wirefleece,
    Andy.

    > PurpleOcean2 will be kept as is, but hopefully people don't forget to
    > keep him alive.
    >
    > ---------------------
    > Giving the account(s) to someone will probably meet the same fate as
    > PurpleOcean2. So, any suggestions? Anyone wants to strip them all,
    > sell all the equipments, and divide the proceeds to AGD'ers? Great,
    > including all the Anni's, you will get no less than 30 Ist (only
    trade
    > Anni with a trusty person, no pubbie trading, watch out for "teleport
    > in town hack") with *PurpleOcean2 left intact.
    > ---------------------
    >
    > Oh, I will still be around in this NG. So don't say your goodbye

    :( please don go

    I would be happy to keep your mules for you. I'm babysitting already
    and SVH is helping me between ISP's. Email me if you like...

    RegNitto

    On 17 Mar 2005 09:23:12 -0800, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    I suppose just like everyone else, at one time or another, real life
    starts to take over your gaming life. It has been a pleasure playing
    with you and hope you decide to come back.

    >*PurpleOcean2
    >(This is quite a disappointment, I was hoping that the interest in this
    >char would be greater. Perhaps most of the people who know the
    >password already quit / semi-quit Diablo too.) Just one character
    >here:
    >

    >Frenzy barbie. Lvl 84. Arreat jeweled with 39ed/6min, EBotD
    >zerker/Beast zerker, 2 Echo swords, CoH Archon, BK, Dracul's, Verdungo,
    >low Anni. Mighty merc has Eth Doom Thresher, 15% CoH Wirefleece, Andy.

    To be honest, I've been so obsessed with my Enchantress and Frenzy
    barb that I forgot all about this Uber barb. I gave him a test run for
    the first time today and was very impressed. I can literally walk
    anywhere and not worry about anything. It's as if I was wearing White
    items. Just one comment though, I was shocked to see that there was no
    points in Leap or Leap Attack. That skill was always a necessity for
    my barbs... kinda like teleport for a sorc.

    >PurpleOcean2 will be kept as is, but hopefully people don't forget to
    >keep him alive.

    I'll keep him alive so no worries about that. Now that I've seen his
    power, he will be my Hell Ancients killer and wherever else I may need
    a little boost.

    >---------------------
    >Giving the account(s) to someone will probably meet the same fate as
    >PurpleOcean2. So, any suggestions? Anyone wants to strip them all,
    >sell all the equipments, and divide the proceeds to AGD'ers? Great,
    >including all the Anni's, you will get no less than 30 Ist (only trade
    >Anni with a trusty person, no pubbie trading, watch out for "teleport
    >in town hack") with *PurpleOcean2 left intact.
    >---------------------
    >
    >Oh, I will still be around in this NG. So don't say your goodbye just
    >yet :)

    If you just want someone to keep an eye on your accounts until you
    come back, then I will be more than happy to do it. I have 6 accounts
    so another 3 won't hurt any. If on the other hand you want to just
    give away items then let me be the first to say, " Gimme ITAMZ
    pLSSZZZZZ!!!!11!" :-)

    It's been great playing with you. Did you know that you were the first
    person I added to my friends list when I moved to USWest?

    Alan - who is sad because he now has nobody to do the trading thing
    for him ;-)
    --
    USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-6 Ladder SC
    USEast - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-4 Ladder & Non, SC & HC

    "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    think you'll be around in a few weekends to help find or make a game on a
    certain undetermined ip? The great server scan 05. I got d2 installed on new
    pc before work today. Hell you may even see me online in the next few days
    refreshing what's not dead.

    "Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

    > "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Rune mule has the equivalent of approximately 15 Ist.
    > >
    > And of course you know I will be happy to take any or all of these off
    your
    > hands. I am Rune Man!
    >
    > > 20 or so ordinary mules carry items the equivalent of approximately 10
    > > Ist. Items here include (some in multiple quantity) Andy's Visage,
    > > Arreat Face, Duriel Shell, Oculus, Homonculus, Marrowwalk, Shaftstop,
    > > Tal Rasha, Mavina, Natalya, Ethereal Titan's, Azurewrath, Grandfather,
    > > Steelrends, Templar's Might, Harley, many Facets (enough for you to
    > > make a suicidal character).
    > >
    > Azurewrath and Facets definitely interest me, and possibly Marrows too.

    I recently found a pair of +1 Marrows, if you're interested.

    short

    "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Between classes and work (assistantship) I find myself to be having
    > less and less time for games. Add in an internship offer that I just
    > accepted and will start next week, I am not sure I can still find the
    > time to login to Diablo anymore. So, I've decided to give up my mules
    > and most likely my accounts too. Uh, I guess you guys already expect
    > that since I am online less and less frequently recently.
    >
    > Scheduling a yardsale is totally weak, B.net is going to eat it up like
    > Mickey said in his Great non Ladder give away. Plus, some people no
    > one ever meets will join with an empty mule and pick everything up just
    > because they are there.

    Yup, that's what happens :)

    > Compiling people's wish list is too tedious for me and I will
    > disappoint some when I can't give them Darkforce Spawn, Tyrael's Might,
    > Phoenix, or Last Wish.
    >
    > So, at this point I still do not know how to hand over all my items and
    > accounts. To get people interested in helping out to figure out a good
    > way, here is a brief descriptions of what I am planning to give away.

    I'd say if you don't want anything kept for your return, just let someone
    you trust handle the details. Not me though!
    I've seen a couple of your characters in action and it would be a shame to
    have them stripped, so we need to put a Hands-Off sign on the uber ones :)

    > Rune mule has the equivalent of approximately 15 Ist.

    Woah

    > 20 or so ordinary mules carry items the equivalent of approximately 10
    > Ist. Items here include (some in multiple quantity) Andy's Visage,
    > Arreat Face, Duriel Shell, Oculus, Homonculus, Marrowwalk, Shaftstop,
    > Tal Rasha, Mavina, Natalya, Ethereal Titan's, Azurewrath, Grandfather,
    > Steelrends, Templar's Might, Harley, many Facets (enough for you to
    > make a suicidal character).

    Well, the only thing I'd be interested in would be a Shaftstop, and Um, and
    an Arreats. Oh, and the Andy's, the Azurewrath........just kidding :o)

    I say just give someone trustworthy the PW and let them babysit/distribute,
    whatever you decide.

    short

    Weee, I'm replying to myself again. "Hi Alice, how are things?" "Good,
    thanks for asking. How is yourself, Alice?" "Wonderful."

    Yup, I would also like to thank everyone here who has made my gaming
    experience much much enjoyable.

    Dan, I'm sure I won't be around that long, I can still login once in a
    while until this weekend, Monday comes I know I won't have time
    anymore. And if you need Clone killer then, 7 other AGD regulars know
    the password for *PurpleOcean2, the barbie in that account should be
    enough to kill Clone.

    Alan, you are also the first person from AGD in my friend list :)
    Regarding the frenzy barbie, I agree with Shaun in that I haven't seen
    him in a situation where he needs to escape. I made a mistake in
    investing in Battle Cry and War Cry, he kills just fine without them
    stunned / defense reduced.

    Upon, quick inspection this morning, I had 12 Azurewrath :( Since
    these swords are too pretty to be traded away, I gave away several to
    some friends whom I know for sure won't trade it away, now I'm still
    left with 3 of them. Oh, I already traded away all 27 of my Tal ammies
    (2 left in a mule, 3 sorcies wear the rest), that's how I managed to
    replenish my rune mule.

    I've decided that all my mule accounts will be given away to be
    distributed to AGD regulars, so this includes the rune mule and the
    'special' mule. I expect that about 80% of the items will have new
    homes, the rest 20% are junks such as Bloodletter, Blackoak,
    Thunderstroke, Demonhorn, etc, which I'd like to ask to be put in
    agdpub. I've already been giving away some useful high end items to
    some friends this past month or two, but I'm sure everyone will still
    find useful things. There are many 30+ Viper there, one perfect, also
    about 2x 45+ War Trav, which I reckon are always useful. I would like
    to ask that the Death Fathom NOT to be traded away though, I would like
    that orb to be in the possession of someone who will appreciate it (at
    least until the ladder session ends). That single weapon is more
    expensive than all the items in all my mules combined.

    I will post some trade values in this NG soon for them to decide if
    they want to trade away some of those items.

    About playing accounts, well yeah, I think the majority of the
    characters there are useful at something. The 3 Tal sorcies can be used
    to MF or to rush in Hell. The necro found my only Griffon's Eye, so
    he's useful :) Javazon can be used for hunting grey items in Moo Moo
    Farm (hey she's wearing the Griffon's Eye!). The 2 barbies are not so
    great, so delete them if you wish (just remember to get the Windforce
    first from Aliza). The IK barbie is a proven Clone killer though.
    Enchantress is very fun, she could solo Ancients without a single death
    (just need to tele a lot, hehe). I use her a lot to hunt for sparkly
    chests in Act 5. The level 40 Enchant (only 38 in battle gear) doesn't
    hurt for chanting low level characters either :) Zealot is built with
    the help of some experts here, so he's pretty tough even though I made
    some mistake in point allocation - oh well, him being my first Pally.

    Yeah, *PurpleOcean2 has a lot of homes already, so will be left as is,
    plus not all the items there are mine, several people have contributed
    as well. Whomever ends up with the other two of my accounts, if you
    want to strip everyone, that's fine. If you want to keep them and use
    them for the same purpose I do, that's fine too. Most of the
    characters there were built with having an Anni at level 70 planned
    from the beginning, so if you strip the Anni, they are probably not
    playable.

    My internship is a 4-month contract, so I know I won't be playing for
    at least that long, therefore there is no need to babysit them.

    Many thanks for the supports everyone.

    I've decided that those who have the password to *PurpleOcean2 plus few
    others will get the password to the rest of my accounts, playing and
    mules. AGD is filled with great people (Ok, except Hells_Gaurdian and
    his cronies), but I just happen to have the opportunity to know those
    in my list better than the rest of the community. So I would like them
    to get the first shot at mules as I am sure they will pick up just
    whatever they need and will help distribute the rest of the ietms to
    the other AGD regulars.

    Regarding the two playing accounts, I would like you guys to keep the
    password among yourselves. Whether you guys decide to strip them or to
    keep them, it should be decided among yourselves. Please note that I
    will NOT ask any of the accounts back, so please do whatever you guys
    want. I will email the password and some (hopefully updated) trade
    values at around 00:30 - 01:00 EST this Sunday. After you receive the
    password, please send an email to me only, whether you want to strip or
    to keep. Absentee ballots (no email by next Saturday) automatically
    mean keep the gears. The others will not know your decision. If there
    is no unanimous decision, I will make a final call, most likely based
    on popular vote :)

    I hope I will not cause any rifts in the community for doing this. Ay,
    parting is hard...

    Please stay in touch folks, I've made some wonderful friends in this
    community, will be a shame to lose any. I will lurk in the NG and post
    (hopefully more often than I used to). My above email is valid if you
    want to keep me updated with latest development or just about anything
    in life, hehe :)

    > Many thanks for the supports everyone.
    >
    > I've decided that those who have the password to *PurpleOcean2 plus few
    > others will get the password to the rest of my accounts, playing and
    > mules. AGD is filled with great people (Ok, except Hells_Gaurdian and
    > his cronies), but I just happen to have the opportunity to know those
    > in my list better than the rest of the community. So I would like them
    > to get the first shot at mules as I am sure they will pick up just
    > whatever they need and will help distribute the rest of the ietms to
    > the other AGD regulars.
    >
    > Regarding the two playing accounts, I would like you guys to keep the
    > password among yourselves. Whether you guys decide to strip them or to
    > keep them, it should be decided among yourselves. Please note that I
    > will NOT ask any of the accounts back, so please do whatever you guys
    > want. I will email the password and some (hopefully updated) trade
    > values at around 00:30 - 01:00 EST this Sunday. After you receive the
    > password, please send an email to me only, whether you want to strip or
    > to keep. Absentee ballots (no email by next Saturday) automatically
    > mean keep the gears. The others will not know your decision. If there
    > is no unanimous decision, I will make a final call, most likely based
    > on popular vote :)
    >
    > I hope I will not cause any rifts in the community for doing this. Ay,
    > parting is hard...
    >
    > Please stay in touch folks, I've made some wonderful friends in this
    > community, will be a shame to lose any. I will lurk in the NG and post
    > (hopefully more often than I used to). My above email is valid if you
    > want to keep me updated with latest development or just about anything
    > in life, hehe :)

    Alice (and the rest of you listening in on a conversation in a crowded
    room);
    Only a month or two has passed since we had a conversation in AGD, but your
    advice (introduce myself to the community) and generosity with some items
    then were a nice welcome to me from the community. It is my loss that you
    will be taking a hiatus, at the very least, and I regret that we never had a
    chance to quest together. Your posts speak to the generosity of your
    spirit, and, I infer here, your attitude toward the game--it is a game, and
    one to be played well if possible, but enjoyed always.

    Good luck (do you need that? No one has accused you of stealing Katie's) and
    best thoughts with/for the oportunities that seem to be opening up for you.
    Stop in and say hello as the rigors of graduate school? or post-graduate?
    (I'm guessing here) allow, and
    best,
    gene
    *barchester SCL, USWest
    *bobsteele SCL, USWest

    Password sent.
    Please email me by next Saturday if possible, whether you want the
    playable characters stripped or kept intact. If the vote is unanimous
    then great, if not, I will make a final call based on the votes I will
    have received by then. If no single email by Saturday, then I will
    change the password and let them be buried with all their treasures.
    Oh yeah, this is a threat ... I mean, an encouragement to send me an
    email :)

    I personally would rather have them stripped since the items otherwise
    serve no other purpose. There are 7 Anni's there that can / should
    find better homes. I am sure each one of you already have your own
    MF'ers, so my 3 Tal sorcies are very likely to be sitting idle. No,
    they are not "dried up", among the three of them, their recent finds
    include Azurewrath, Death Cleaver, Tal armor, Facet (can't remember
    which), and other keeper goodies. Celestine the Enchantress is perhaps
    the only useful character with her items intact, she can be used as
    Montana's backup since Tae hasn't been online much lately, afterall,
    Celestine is Montana's understudy.

    "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> had this idea for a movie:

    >Between classes and work (assistantship) I find myself to be having
    >less and less time for games. Add in an internship offer that I just
    >accepted and will start next week, I am not sure I can still find the
    >time to login to Diablo anymore. So, I've decided to give up my mules
    >and most likely my accounts too. Uh, I guess you guys already expect
    >that since I am online less and less frequently recently.

    I only had a quick browse through the gear list, and I wouldn't mind another
    anni charm or a shako if you have one floating around, but at the end of the
    day, good playing partners are worth far more than all the items in the diablo
    universe. I'm sorry to hear you won't have the time to play in the future,
    although happy to hear that your situation changes are for the better. I
    also won't be able to hook up much with the USWest AGD crowd during the weeks
    now either, for a while at least, but hope to get a few games going on
    Saturdays US time, although I might not be posting much for a month or two.

    It's unfortunate we didn't get to play more games together before you had to
    go.

    Best of luck. :-)

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

    "Alan Ladd" <OnlyALadd68@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On 17 Mar 2005 09:23:12 -0800, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > I suppose just like everyone else, at one time or another, real life
    > starts to take over your gaming life. It has been a pleasure playing
    > with you and hope you decide to come back.
    > >
    > >*PurpleOcean2
    > >(This is quite a disappointment, I was hoping that the interest in this
    > >char would be greater. Perhaps most of the people who know the
    > >password already quit / semi-quit Diablo too.) Just one character
    > >here:
    > >

    > >Frenzy barbie. Lvl 84. Arreat jeweled with 39ed/6min, EBotD
    > >zerker/Beast zerker, 2 Echo swords, CoH Archon, BK, Dracul's, Verdungo,
    > >low Anni. Mighty merc has Eth Doom Thresher, 15% CoH Wirefleece, Andy.
    > >

    > To be honest, I've been so obsessed with my Enchantress and Frenzy
    > barb that I forgot all about this Uber barb. I gave him a test run for
    > the first time today and was very impressed. I can literally walk
    > anywhere and not worry about anything. It's as if I was wearing White
    > items. Just one comment though, I was shocked to see that there was no
    > points in Leap or Leap Attack. That skill was always a necessity for
    > my barbs... kinda like teleport for a sorc.

    Lol, I was complaining to Kai about the same thing when I played him.

    Chris Lansdell wrote:

    > See, I wasn't going to email you because you're not leaving. Kaytie
    and
    > misfit and I have a cunning plan to tie you to one of the barricade
    poles in
    > the Rogue's camp next time you show up online, and you will not be
    allowed
    > to leave EVER. Muahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    > recurring.

    I'm not sure the rogues will be all too happy their camp being used for
    S&M activity :)

    "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Oh, I will still be around in this NG. So don't say your goodbye just
    > yet :)

    Ahh good, I enjoy your posts, though AFAIK I've never once gamed with you.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> had this idea for a movie:
    >
    > >Between classes and work (assistantship) I find myself to be having
    > >less and less time for games. Add in an internship offer that I just
    > >accepted and will start next week, I am not sure I can still find the
    > >time to login to Diablo anymore. So, I've decided to give up my mules
    > >and most likely my accounts too. Uh, I guess you guys already expect
    > >that since I am online less and less frequently recently.
    >
    > I only had a quick browse through the gear list, and I wouldn't mind
    another
    > anni charm or a shako if you have one floating around, but at the end of
    the
    > day, good playing partners are worth far more than all the items in the
    diablo
    > universe. I'm sorry to hear you won't have the time to play in the
    future,
    > although happy to hear that your situation changes are for the better. I
    > also won't be able to hook up much with the USWest AGD crowd during the
    weeks
    > now either, for a while at least, but hope to get a few games going on
    > Saturdays US time, although I might not be posting much for a month or
    two.

    > It's unfortunate we didn't get to play more games together before you had
    > go.
    >
    > Best of luck. :-)

    Say, to Anni charms have resists?? BigAxer could sure use some more of
    those.

    short - I hate running with Salvation running full time

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    > short wrote:
    > >>
    > > Say, do Anni charms have resists?? BigAxer could sure use some more
    > > of those.
    >
    > Anni's have anything between +10 to +20 resist all. However a character
    can
    > only have one at a time in his inventory.
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Argh!

    short - I need to meet a clone or 2.

    > "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message

    > >> Anni's have anything between +10 to +20 resist all. However a character
    > > can
    > >> only have one at a time in his inventory.
    > >> --
    > >> ~misfit~
    > >>

    > > Argh!
    > >

    > > short - I need to meet a clone or 2.
    > >
    > But when you met the second one, how would you know it wasn't the first
    one?

    Because the first one would be dead, of course!!

    short

    > "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message

    > >> But when you met the second one, how would you know it wasn't the first
    > > one?
    > >>
    > > Because the first one would be dead, of course!!
    > >
    > Ah, but how would you know that the first one you killed wasn't a clone,
    or
    > wasn't the second one? Huh?

    Erm, they're all clones?
    And I still can't decide what kind of assassin to be in full Nat's set :(

    short - it takes away too many options

    The rest of the items in my mules and playable characters (5 mule
    accounts and 2 playing accounts) will be given away through a
    semi-private yardsale, currently planned for sometime this weekend.

    I will post each one of the account names when they are ready to be
    yardsaled. The password for each account will be the same as that of
    the public mule in this realm. If you don't know what realm I played
    in, then there is no need for you to read further. If you play in the
    same realm but forget the password of the public mule, then ask the
    others (scan thru Whitedog's list).

    Sorry, I don't mean to torture anyone by forcing them to keep hitting
    F5 on this thread, but I just can't say with any degree of certainty
    what time exactly I will be able to start the yardsale.

    All items in the following accounts are up for grab.
    *mule_mule_inc
    *mule_mule_inci
    *mule_mule_incii
    *mule_mule_inc3
    *mule_mule_inc4
    *mule_mule_inc5
    *PurpleOcean
    *BreganDaerthe

    The password is the same as that of the public mule account.

    May I suggest that you only get what you need so the others can have a
    chance to look as well.

    Several people have gotten first shot at the items, but I'm pretty sure
    there are some Tal armors, assorted Facets, Marrowwalks, Vipermagis,
    Duriels left, as I had way too many of those. Hey perhaps even some
    SoJ's if those folks haven't found them yet :)

    The accounts themselves are NOT up for grab. Each one is email
    registered.

    Happy browsing, I hope there's something for everyone!

    > All items in the following accounts are up for grab.
    > *mule_mule_inc
    > *mule_mule_inci
    > *mule_mule_incii
    > *mule_mule_inc3
    > *mule_mule_inc4
    > *mule_mule_inc5
    > *PurpleOcean
    > *BreganDaerthe
    >
    > The password is the same as that of the public mule account.
    >
    > May I suggest that you only get what you need so the others can have a
    > chance to look as well.
    >
    > Several people have gotten first shot at the items, but I'm pretty sure
    > there are some Tal armors, assorted Facets, Marrowwalks, Vipermagis,
    > Duriels left, as I had way too many of those. Hey perhaps even some
    > SoJ's if those folks haven't found them yet :)
    >
    > The accounts themselves are NOT up for grab. Each one is email
    > registered.
    >
    > Happy browsing, I hope there's something for everyone!

    Ok, whoever is on now, can you grab me a Duriel's Shell? Oh, and some Gore
    Riders if there are any :o)

    short

    Hey short, give me a time today (april 2) or april 3 that you'll be on
    and I can pass you my gore riders since I've pretty much retired. atm
    I think I don't have a shell handy.

    Robert Klemic

    "Lordgoober" <rklemic@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hey short, give me a time today (april 2) or april 3 that you'll be on
    > and I can pass you my gore riders since I've pretty much retired. atm
    > I think I don't have a shell handy.
    >
    > Robert Klemic

    Woot!

    Ahem. Log on times might be a problem though :)

    I'll let ya know if I can!

    short

    "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> had this idea for a movie:

    >All items in the following accounts are up for grab.
    >*mule_mule_inc
    >*mule_mule_inci
    >*mule_mule_incii
    >*mule_mule_inc3
    >*mule_mule_inc4
    >*mule_mule_inc5
    >*PurpleOcean
    >*BreganDaerthe

    >The password is the same as that of the public mule account.

    Thanks! I grabbed a few amethysts and rals for some crafting (alas, nothing
    good came of it), but most of the mules seemed well picked over beforehand.

    --
    Slaughter is its own reward.

Games Diablo Video Games