Internet Explorer hosed

I built a computer with XP home

The default brouser is Mozilla and works fine but now IE does not work.

For example when my wife has her default page as www.cnn.com but gets
the message that the page is not found for ie

When I log in the default page is msn.com (mainly because I never
changed it) and I get the same message.

However mozilla works fine.

any ideas?

How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!