Knights of the Old Republic MMO Revealed

Cuddles

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
I loved the Knights of the Old Republic and I didn't understand why the first Star Wars MMO didn't take advantage of this new setting. Either that or had it take place twenty or thirty years after Star Wars with a rising Sith Nation. Either way I have a lot of faith in Bioware and they have an MMO already out that they can use as something for them not to do.
Galaxies was just bad. This could be something really good.

GrandAdmiralThrawn

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2007
I really like KOTOR but I am a bit disappointed though because I don't like MMOs.

I really wish that they would simply make a third KOTOR focusing on what made the first two great while making a few upgrades on graphics and things. Rather then make yet another MMO just set in the KOTOR era.

Oh well I'll wait till I see more before I pass judgment (only because I really want another KOTOR game)

rayzor

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2004
While I'd prefer a true sequel, I'm hopeful that Bioware will once again wow us with a groundbreaking game. If they can successfully integrate an mmo and a captivating, well thought out story...I'll be hooked. If it's all about PvP, looting, and leveling up...forget it.

ovaltineplease

Distinguished
May 9, 2008

Thats fundimentally what mmo-s are. Paper doll simulators.

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador

I'll say this is probably false. If such an announcement were true, then it would be all over the internet. I'll believe this if it shows up on something reputable like Lucasarts' website =(.