CAN I SAVE MY DVD'S ON MY COMPUTER ??????

IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MY DVD MOVIES ON MY COMPUTER BUT SOME HOW I CANT I
DONT KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT OR IF I JUST CANT DO IT . BUT I REMMEMBER ON
THE INTERNET I SAW SOME PROGRAMS OF SAVING DVD MOVIES ON YOUR COMPUTER BUT
IGNORED IT BUT NOW THAT I WHANT TO I DONT KNOW HOW CAN ANY BODY HELP ME
PLEASE >>I HAVE WINDOWS XP
5 answers Last reply
More about save computer

    Not recommended to keep in your PC, you'll lose it when it crashes. Copy/burn
    the movie to a DVD-R or DVD-RW that way you can take it on the road. Unless
    you have an extremely large harddrive, about 160gig or more, put them on Disk.

    TWOSADTWOBAD wrote:
    > IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MY DVD MOVIES ON MY COMPUTER BUT SOME HOW I
    > CANT I DONT KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT OR IF I JUST CANT DO IT . BUT
    > I REMMEMBER ON THE INTERNET I SAW SOME PROGRAMS OF SAVING DVD MOVIES
    > ON YOUR COMPUTER BUT IGNORED IT BUT NOW THAT I WHANT TO I DONT KNOW
    > HOW CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE >>I HAVE WINDOWS XP

    DVD Shrink.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    "Shenan Stanley" wrote:

    > TWOSADTWOBAD wrote:
    > > IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MY DVD MOVIES ON MY COMPUTER BUT SOME HOW I
    > > CANT I DONT KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT OR IF I JUST CANT DO IT . BUT
    > > I REMMEMBER ON THE INTERNET I SAW SOME PROGRAMS OF SAVING DVD MOVIES
    > > ON YOUR COMPUTER BUT IGNORED IT BUT NOW THAT I WHANT TO I DONT KNOW
    > > HOW CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE >>I HAVE WINDOWS XP
    >
    > DVD Shrink.
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

    Shenan, several months ago I read a post of yours were you mentioned DVD
    Shrink,I just want to say "thank you" I've been using it ever since. :-)

    MAP wrote:
    > Shenan, several months ago I read a post of yours were you mentioned
    > DVD Shrink,I just want to say "thank you" I've been using it ever
    > since. :-)

    You are welcome, MAP.

    They are - by far - some of my shorter posts, but I think that's all that
    needs to be said in reference to backing up ones DVDs.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Shenan Stanley wrote:

    > Shenan Stanley wrote:
    >
    >>DVD Shrink.
    >

    > MAP wrote:
    >
    >>Shenan, several months ago I read a post of yours were you mentioned
    >>DVD Shrink,I just want to say "thank you" I've been using it ever
    >>since. :-)
    >

    > You are welcome, MAP.
    >
    > They are - by far - some of my shorter posts, but I think that's all that
    > needs to be said in reference to backing up ones DVDs.

    I agree--one of the best instances of freeware in existence.

DVD Computers Movies Windows XP