CAN I SAVE MY DVD'S ON MY COMPUTER ??????

IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MY DVD MOVIES ON MY COMPUTER BUT SOME HOW I CANT I
DONT KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT OR IF I JUST CANT DO IT . BUT I REMMEMBER ON
THE INTERNET I SAW SOME PROGRAMS OF SAVING DVD MOVIES ON YOUR COMPUTER BUT
IGNORED IT BUT NOW THAT I WHANT TO I DONT KNOW HOW CAN ANY BODY HELP ME
PLEASE >>I HAVE WINDOWS XP

Byte

Not recommended to keep in your PC, you'll lose it when it crashes. Copy/burn
the movie to a DVD-R or DVD-RW that way you can take it on the road. Unless
you have an extremely large harddrive, about 160gig or more, put them on Disk.

TWOSADTWOBAD wrote:
> IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MY DVD MOVIES ON MY COMPUTER BUT SOME HOW I
> CANT I DONT KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT OR IF I JUST CANT DO IT . BUT
> I REMMEMBER ON THE INTERNET I SAW SOME PROGRAMS OF SAVING DVD MOVIES
> ON YOUR COMPUTER BUT IGNORED IT BUT NOW THAT I WHANT TO I DONT KNOW
> HOW CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE >>I HAVE WINDOWS XP

DVD Shrink.

--
<- Shenan ->

map

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> TWOSADTWOBAD wrote:
> > IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MY DVD MOVIES ON MY COMPUTER BUT SOME HOW I
> > CANT I DONT KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT OR IF I JUST CANT DO IT . BUT
> > I REMMEMBER ON THE INTERNET I SAW SOME PROGRAMS OF SAVING DVD MOVIES
> > ON YOUR COMPUTER BUT IGNORED IT BUT NOW THAT I WHANT TO I DONT KNOW
> > HOW CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE >>I HAVE WINDOWS XP
>
> DVD Shrink.
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

Shenan, several months ago I read a post of yours were you mentioned DVD
Shrink,I just want to say "thank you" I've been using it ever since. :)

MAP wrote:
> Shenan, several months ago I read a post of yours were you mentioned
> DVD Shrink,I just want to say "thank you" I've been using it ever
> since. :)

You are welcome, MAP.

They are - by far - some of my shorter posts, but I think that's all that
needs to be said in reference to backing up ones DVDs.

--
<- Shenan ->

Shenan Stanley wrote:

> Shenan Stanley wrote:
>
>>DVD Shrink.
>

> MAP wrote:
>
>>Shenan, several months ago I read a post of yours were you mentioned
>>DVD Shrink,I just want to say "thank you" I've been using it ever
>>since. :)
>

> You are welcome, MAP.
>
> They are - by far - some of my shorter posts, but I think that's all that
> needs to be said in reference to backing up ones DVDs.

I agree--one of the best instances of freeware in existence.