CAN I SAVE MY DVD'S ON MY COMPUTER ?????

IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MY DVD MOVIES ON MY COMPUTER BUT SOME HOW I CANT I
DONT KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT OR IF I JUST CANT DO IT . BUT I REMMEMBER ON
THE INTERNET I SAW SOME PROGRAMS OF SAVING DVD MOVIES ON YOUR COMPUTER BUT
IGNORED IT BUT NOW THAT I WHANT TO I DONT KNOW HOW CAN ANY BODY HELP ME
PLEASE >>I HAVE WINDOWS XP
1 answer Last reply
More about save computer

    TWOSADTWOLOVE wrote:
    > IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MY DVD MOVIES ON MY COMPUTER BUT SOME HOW I
    > CANT I DONT KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT OR IF I JUST CANT DO IT . BUT
    > I REMMEMBER ON THE INTERNET I SAW SOME PROGRAMS OF SAVING DVD MOVIES
    > ON YOUR COMPUTER BUT IGNORED IT BUT NOW THAT I WHANT TO I DONT KNOW
    > HOW CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PLEASE >>I HAVE WINDOWS XP

    Double post and both in all caps..

    Disable your Caps Lock key.
    Read the other response for your answer.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

DVD Computers Movies Windows XP