MikeK

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2004

Looking at the ADD REMOVE facility on my PC I found some program called
"mini golf master special edition". It is about 65MB in size and I had no
idea that it was even on my computer. I would like to remove it but want to
run it first. Problem is, I can't find it! Is there an obvious way to
locate this program?

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Try searching for the program: Start\Search

"Tony" wrote:

> Try searching for the program: Start\Search
>
> "mikek" wrote:
>
> > Looking at the ADD REMOVE facility on my PC I found some program called
> > "mini golf master special edition". It is about 65MB in size and I had no
> > idea that it was even on my computer. I would like to remove it but want to
> > run it first. Problem is, I can't find it! Is there an obvious way to
> > locate this program?

Before you open that program do a complete antivirus scan with the latest
updates.

Mini Golf Master is available at: http://play.ign.com/objects/536/536026.html