"backup" Folder in My Documents

My son is running XP and says there is a folder in My Documents called
backup. It's about 20 Gigs and contains copies of his My Documents file. He
has no idea how it got there.

Can he delete it?

Thanks, Carol

--
C and A Bredt

Hi,

Yes.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Carol and Allen Bredt" <abredt@Xsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
> My son is running XP and says there is a folder in My Documents called
> backup. It's about 20 Gigs and contains copies of his My Documents file.
> He
> has no idea how it got there.
>
> Can he delete it?
>
> Thanks, Carol