Account user

November 7, 2004 1:58:02 PM

Pleasa I need help: I can't access internet from my user account. I have to
go to another user account to get on the internet How do I solve this ?
Thanks CesarSavinon

More about : account user

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 1:54:44 PM

"csavinon" <csavinon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Pleasa I need help: I can't access internet from my user account. I have to
>go to another user account to get on the internet How do I solve this ?

Create a new user account and log on. Log off all all users and log on
as the Administrator. Copy the old user account to the new one. Log on
as the new user again and test the Internet access. If it works,
delete the old user account.
"How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151)

--
(tm)
!