Account user

Pleasa I need help: I can't access internet from my user account. I have to
go to another user account to get on the internet How do I solve this ?
Thanks CesarSavinon
1 answer Last reply
More about account user

    "csavinon" <csavinon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Pleasa I need help: I can't access internet from my user account. I have to
    >go to another user account to get on the internet How do I solve this ?

    Create a new user account and log on. Log off all all users and log on
    as the Administrator. Copy the old user account to the new one. Log on
    as the new user again and test the Internet access. If it works,
    delete the old user account.
    "How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151)

    --
    (tm)

Microsoft Internet Windows XP