Sign in with
Your question

Pc case decals,case badges,domed graphics etc

Last response: in Deals
March 1, 2010 7:26:12 PM

Hi everyone

just letting you know ive open a new site for case decals badges and domed graphics. Hope i can be of help.

March 1, 2010 8:52:42 PM

Interesting, I definitely could use some case badges.
Ill email you guys via your website's emailing system to see how much it costs.
March 1, 2010 10:21:10 PM

no problem we will help you out what ever you need and lool forward to hearing from you.
Related resources
March 1, 2010 10:34:43 PM

stereo00 said:
no problem we will help you out what ever you need and lool forward to hearing from you.

Email was sent, waiting for a response and shipping quote. Thanks for the reply here.
March 1, 2010 10:58:44 PM

Thanks for your enquiry if you have any problems please let me know sales@radcarton.co.uk, radcarton@live.co.uk
March 2, 2010 12:36:23 AM

I suppose the mail system in the website doesn't work?

Anyways I resent an email directly to sales@radcarton.co.uk
March 2, 2010 6:39:24 AM

hi sorry we didnt seem to get your 1st email. We got 2nd and have replied to you now with prices.
sorry about the wait as seemed to be a technical fault
March 2, 2010 6:42:14 AM

Quote:
I just had an awesome idea!

I am covering my liquid nitrogen dewar with case badges from evga, CM, thermalright, etc. I was thinking about having a giant koolaid man on the side that had red domed text at the bottom that siad "OverShocked". Is this possible OP?

Yes that is possible, just visit the site and use the domed text service
March 8, 2010 8:17:32 PM

Alright. I ordered some case badges (4x case bages, all ATI) . Depending on the quality of the print job, material the doming, and the adhesive used I may be ordering some vinyls for me/my brother in-law.

Also I will post here the quality of materials, printing, doming, and adhesive for their future customers to see. I was told I should receive them by end of week. Looking online it may actually take longer, which is fine since it is international shipping.
March 8, 2010 9:30:35 PM

was looking in getting some razer badges for my comp cause razer only gives you massive stickers and i dont want a big sticker you think there is anyway you can make a case badge like that?
March 9, 2010 4:41:47 AM

mattidallama said:
was looking in getting some razer badges for my comp cause razer only gives you massive stickers and i dont want a big sticker you think there is anyway you can make a case badge like that?

If you could email us a pic of a razor badge or what you had in mind and we could let you know if possible.
We do custom case badges so drop by at our website to check it out. www.radcarton.co.uk
!