Weird problem with software.

November 7, 2004 9:57:01 PM

Hi to all,I loaded this software for a automobile scannerin 4 different
computers. It loaded in a toshiba laptop with windows 98and a new desk top
HP with XP. But it will not load in a toshiba laptop with XP or a new dell
laptop with XP. In the 2 that don't work It doesn't even seem to allow me to
manually search for the setup files or any files at all, like there not even
there. Any Idea's this is quite fustrating. I don't think its the software.
--
Thanks, Phil

More about : weird problem software

November 8, 2004 12:12:05 PM

Run the Compatibility Wizard on this program.
Start/All Programs/Accessories/Program Compatibility Wizard.

"Phil" wrote:

> Hi to all,I loaded this software for a automobile scannerin 4 different
> computers. It loaded in a toshiba laptop with windows 98and a new desk top
> HP with XP. But it will not load in a toshiba laptop with XP or a new dell
> laptop with XP. In the 2 that don't work It doesn't even seem to allow me to
> manually search for the setup files or any files at all, like there not even
> there. Any Idea's this is quite fustrating. I don't think its the software.
> --
> Thanks, Phil
November 8, 2004 3:51:07 PM

Hi Byte, I tried the wizard and it did not work with any of the options. It
won't even open manually. I click on the drive its in and it goes back to the
browse screen. Like there is nothing in the drive yet it doesn't say please
insert disc in drive like it would if the drive was empty. Thanks for your
time. Phil

!