Rudll error message

November 8, 2004 12:58:02 PM

When I start up, I get the following error message: Rundll error loading
C:\program files\wild tangent\Apps\CDA\cdaengine0400.dll
--
John

More about : rudll error message

Anonymous
November 8, 2004 2:28:36 PM

Either you have removed this spyware from your machine and there is still a
referrence to it in the registry or you still have the spyware on your
machine and there is some other problem.

Make sure Wild Tangent has been removed...

WildTangent
http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/library/wildtangen...

Remove WildTangent
http://www.spyany.com/program/article_spw_rm_WildTangen...

Open the registry editor (Click Start | Run, type regedit). Locate the
following key:
In the right pane, find and delete the following entries ( if they exists):

wcmdmgr
wt gamechannel
ddcm

Close registry editor.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:FB27A271-2E0B-443E-9627-3ED75FAF6480@microsoft.com,
John <John@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> When I start up, I get the following error message: Rundll error
November 8, 2004 3:38:15 PM

John wrote:
> When I start up, I get the following error message: Rundll error loading
> C:\program files\wild tangent\Apps\CDA\cdaengine0400.dll

Hi, John;

You have been infested with the WildTangent spyware. Boot into Safe Mode
and attempt to remove Wild Tangent from the Control Panel/Add&Remove
Programs list. If that doesn't work, you may need to download and install
something like AdAware, HiJackThis, or PestPatrol to clean your system. If
you are not familiar with programs of that type, I suggest you start here
(http://aumha.org/a/health.htm) and read about ways to protect yourself and
follow the links to have your system checked and to download helper
programs. Pay special attention to this page:
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm

--

....Sky

!