My FIRST ever lvl 90 :)

Hi

Last night I was working on my melee assassin a lil bit b4 bed and
alice came on. We talked a lil bi and she gave my assassin a raven
frost then misfit came in and so did deepfired and i gave him a catseye
some1 dropped it in agd by giveaway fire and i knew he was looking for
1 so i kept it for him.

I knew this might be last time I get to play with alice so I asked if
ne1 wanted to go run in hell maybe baal runs or something and they all
said yes. We did a cpl of runs and my paladin koolkaytie did the runs
with them and I was like neat he was getting closer and closer to level
after a cpl of runs he got under 50 million away and I was happy. I
know my 89 sorc is getting like almost 2 million per pit run by herself
so now it seemed like my paladin had nice chance to 90 even if I had to
do pit runs by himself or something.

but we kept doing runs and he was getting closer and closer but it was
getting late and not sure if every1 could stay up but alice said she
wanted to see me get 90 so we kept going. it was SOOO much fun. Misfit
even brought in second char to help with exp and deepfried didnt have
char he wanted to baal runs but he kept following games with a char to
kill stuff in act 1 which was very sweet of him cuz we were going to
fast to get ne quests for him but he kept following just to build up
experience. then paladin hit 90!!! yay! :)

I was soo excited. it would have been best night ever if it wasnt also
sad bout alice. but she staid for while and gave her meph hunting
secrets so it was nice to :)

and I want to think deepfried and alice and misfit soo much for helping
me get 90 char they were nice and didnt even get mad when I acted like
big chicken and stayed back from IM knights and dolls and im pretty
sure misfit clone was breaking into stash to steal rest of my luck
while we were in throne room hehe :) But it nice having 90 and now i
got 1 i not gonna worry to much bought getting higher and just play
more fun and not be as careful to much with him way I usually play I
die LOTS so 91 will never happen but it will still be fun specially if
alice ever come back after her intern is done :)

Kaytie owner of KoolKaytie lvl 90 Holy Freeze Paladin :)

Diane

"Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote in news:1111260985.355128.172070
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Hi
>
> Last night I was working on my melee assassin a lil bit b4 bed and
> alice came on. We talked a lil bi and she gave my assassin a raven
> frost then misfit came in and so did deepfired and i gave him a
catseye
> some1 dropped it in agd by giveaway fire and i knew he was looking for
> 1 so i kept it for him.
>
> I knew this might be last time I get to play with alice so I asked if
> ne1 wanted to go run in hell maybe baal runs or something and they all
> said yes. We did a cpl of runs and my paladin koolkaytie did the runs
> with them and I was like neat he was getting closer and closer to
level
> after a cpl of runs he got under 50 million away and I was happy. I
> know my 89 sorc is getting like almost 2 million per pit run by
herself
> so now it seemed like my paladin had nice chance to 90 even if I had
> do pit runs by himself or something.
>
> but we kept doing runs and he was getting closer and closer but it was
> getting late and not sure if every1 could stay up but alice said she
> wanted to see me get 90 so we kept going. it was SOOO much fun. Misfit
> even brought in second char to help with exp and deepfried didnt have
> char he wanted to baal runs but he kept following games with a char to
> kill stuff in act 1 which was very sweet of him cuz we were going to
> fast to get ne quests for him but he kept following just to build up
> experience. then paladin hit 90!!! yay! :)
>
> I was soo excited. it would have been best night ever if it wasnt also
> sad bout alice. but she staid for while and gave her meph hunting
> secrets so it was nice to :)
>

> and I want to think deepfried and alice and misfit soo much for
helping
> me get 90 char they were nice and didnt even get mad when I acted like
> big chicken and stayed back from IM knights and dolls and im pretty
> sure misfit clone was breaking into stash to steal rest of my luck
> while we were in throne room hehe :) But it nice having 90 and now i
> got 1 i not gonna worry to much bought getting higher and just play
> more fun and not be as careful to much with him way I usually play I
> die LOTS so 91 will never happen but it will still be fun specially if
> alice ever come back after her intern is done :)
>

> Kaytie owner of KoolKaytie lvl 90 Holy Freeze Paladin :)

Kaytie, I so enjoy reading your posts. You so cleverly NEVER miss an
opportunity to speak about misfit stealing your luck. I'm so impressed
about how you so casually mention it in passing conversation. You just
make me laugh.

Diane

Diane wrote:

> Kaytie, I so enjoy reading your posts. You so cleverly NEVER miss an

> opportunity to speak about misfit stealing your luck. I'm so
impressed
> about how you so casually mention it in passing conversation. You
just
> make me laugh.
>
> Diane

hehe ty Im glad u like em and cuz misfit never miss chance to snatch my
luck I guess that fair :)

Kaytie <-- innocent luck snatching victim

~misfit~ wrote:

> LOL, It's her guilty conscience coming out. She steals *my* luck and
then
> feels compelled to accuse me to cover her um...... backside. :)

hehe only my assassins need to cover that :p

> We had a fun night.
> --
> ~misfit~

yeah it was very fun :)

Kaytie

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> had this idea for a movie:
>
> <Snip the road to 90>
>
> >Kaytie owner of KoolKaytie lvl 90 Holy Freeze Paladin :)
>
> Holy Freeze paladins are teh besto!
>
> My one is currently having a rest at 85 while I work on his cousin,
ZackFlash
> the fistadin, but ZackFwost will making his own push towards 90 some
time in
> the future.
>

> --
> Slaughter is its own reward.

Yeah KoolKaytie is my favorite character and my best meleer if clone
ever show up again in game im in he will be char I will sic on him he
may not do to good against gloams skelly dolls or IM Knights but I
think he can whomp on the clone hehe :)

Kaytie

"Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> had this idea for a movie:

<Snip the road to 90>

>Kaytie owner of KoolKaytie lvl 90 Holy Freeze Paladin :)

Holy Freeze paladins are teh besto!

My one is currently having a rest at 85 while I work on his cousin, ZackFlash
the fistadin, but ZackFwost will making his own push towards 90 some time in
the future.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

"Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> had this idea for a movie:

>Yeah KoolKaytie is my favorite character and my best meleer if clone
>ever show up again in game im in he will be char I will sic on him he
>may not do to good against gloams skelly dolls or IM Knights but I
>think he can whomp on the clone hehe :)

After extensive testing last night, short and I have decided that a medic
can't heal faster than short can inflict damage on himself with a 6K zeal.
:-(

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:38:02 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>"Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> had this idea for a movie:
>
>>Yeah KoolKaytie is my favorite character and my best meleer if clone
>>ever show up again in game im in he will be char I will sic on him he
>>may not do to good against gloams skelly dolls or IM Knights but I
>>think he can whomp on the clone hehe :)
>
>After extensive testing last night, short and I have decided that a medic
>can't heal faster than short can inflict damage on himself with a 6K zeal.

You sure Short wasn't blocking the healing HB's?

TRENDING THREADS