Appearance qand Themes

In the instructions for setting up a desktop, it says to click on control
panel and then 'Appearance and Themes'. I do nopt have a unique icon is this
a problem with the install or is it under the display icon?
--
dj the dj
1 answer Last reply

    This depends on whether you have selected "Classic view" or"Category" view.
    You can also find settings under the display icon, and I'm curious to know
    why you didn't just click and look?

    "djmarler" wrote:

    > In the instructions for setting up a desktop, it says to click on control
    > panel and then 'Appearance and Themes'. I do nopt have a unique icon is this
    > a problem with the install or is it under the display icon?
    > --
    > dj the dj

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP