Appearance qand Themes

November 8, 2004 3:07:05 PM

In the instructions for setting up a desktop, it says to click on control
panel and then 'Appearance and Themes'. I do nopt have a unique icon is this
a problem with the install or is it under the display icon?
--
dj the dj

More about : appearance qand themes

Anonymous
November 8, 2004 4:37:07 PM

This depends on whether you have selected "Classic view" or"Category" view.
You can also find settings under the display icon, and I'm curious to know
why you didn't just click and look?

!