Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

USWest SC Ladder Rollcall

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask is
that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
friends list online, and not a single agd game up.


--
Slaughter is its own reward.

More about : uswest ladder rollcall

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
news:h1qp31pivg7n24itbekus7r3nvt3cuh3ms@4ax.com...
>
> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask
> is
> that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
> friends list online, and not a single agd game up.

yeah, I have to agree with you there. I just started playing again after a
year or so, and it's seriously dead out there. most of the agd games I've
entered have been burning in mules, and never more than a few people at a
time. then again maybe there's just been an upswing over the weekend :/ 

> --
> Slaughter is its own reward.

--
Joseph Millman
mors_caedes - lvl13 necro
moc.to.email.remove.liamtoh@d_srom
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
news:h1qp31pivg7n24itbekus7r3nvt3cuh3ms@4ax.com...
>
> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask
is
> that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
> friends list online, and not a single agd game up.
>
I'm still here. You walked into one of my games and didn't even stay long
enough
to say hi. By the time I said hi you were gone.

wizofwas
Related resources
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

And so it is written, that Stephen van Ham coming to a
smoldering shrub, spake these words:
> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The
> reason I ask is that since my return, it's not uncommon to
> find absolutely no one on my friends list online, and not a
> single agd game up.
>
I just refreshed my accounts last night, one account had the 30days
warning, and the other two had 4 days left So I haven't been playing on
b/net much. Been doing some Chaos Empire and been playin alot of Red Baron
3. Still has a small but lively community online. So been getting my six
flamed alot :) 

-Wailwulf
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I
ask is
> that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on
my
> friends list online, and not a single agd game up.
>
>
> --
> Slaughter is its own reward.


Hi Im still playing hehe :)  my accts are KaytieKat and KaytieKat2

Kaytie
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I have been busy with home improvements lately, so I haven't been
playing at times conducive to the NZ-EST time difference. I would like
to start a bone necro on ladder, and would be happy to team up with you
to start a new completely twinked out char, misfit.


Email me, or post some times (usually morning here in USEST) that we
could play.
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

>
> However there are a lot of names that were familiar at the end of last
> year,
> names on Whitedog's list, who I haven't seen in a long time. Shame, I hope
> it's just a mass hiatus, there are some good people there.
> --
> ~misfit~
>
>
saw whitedog's account itself yesterday.
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:05:21 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>
>So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask is
>that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
>friends list online, and not a single agd game up.

I'm still around sporadically. Haven't played much lately as I've been
busy trying to fill up my new 30G Zen Xtra mp3 player. I think
yesterday was the first time in a month I've fired up LOD and played
longer than 5 minutes. If I could get the CE mod to work on my
computer I'd probably be playing a lot more.

foobear
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
news:h1qp31pivg7n24itbekus7r3nvt3cuh3ms@4ax.com...
>
> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask
> is
> that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
> friends list online, and not a single agd game up.
>
>
> --
> Slaughter is its own reward.

Still lurking a bit with *Cthulhu.
--
Zamboni
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:05:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On 20 Mar 2005 06:41:38 -0800, "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com> wrote:

>
>Stephen van Ham wrote:
>> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I
>ask is
>> that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on
>my
>> friends list online, and not a single agd game up.
>>
>>
>> --

I start and play some of the agd games so they exist, just not a
lot of people in them over time. Usually 1-3 people join, we play
a bit, then someone has to leave.

Regards, Jerry
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:36:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:05:21 +1200, Stephen van Ham wrote:

>
> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask is
> that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
> friends list online, and not a single agd game up.

I'm mostly playing in the accounts *lovechant,
*izimbra, *blueswalk, and mostly after 10:30 GMT-6
(CST). I've got chars at most different levels.
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 7:20:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"wizofwas" <wizofwas@knologynospam.net> had this idea for a movie:

>I'm still here. You walked into one of my games and didn't even stay long
>enough
>to say hi. By the time I said hi you were gone.

Heh. Thought you were afk, so then I went afk to see if anyone wasn't afk.

Bit of a hassle, really, since my play time with the usual crowd has just been
reduced to pretty much one day per week, and there's hardly anyone on!


--
Slaughter is its own reward.
March 20, 2005 8:56:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in
news:N6e%d.1984$Ln.95634@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

>
> "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> news:h1qp31pivg7n24itbekus7r3nvt3cuh3ms@4ax.com...
>>
>> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I
>> ask is
>> that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on
>> my friends list online, and not a single agd game up.
>>
> I'm not here. I never play. Oh wait, yes I do.
>
> The small furry rodent speaks the truth. We must revitalize the
> community. I have not seen a single griefer since me and Kai put the
> fear of God in them a while back. Each of my accounts has a different
> friends list (there are 5 people on every account, the other slots
> have different people), and there's still a decent number of AGDers
> around, but they all play in private games. Come back to the fold! All
> is forgiven!
>
>

I've been busy playing CE mod. Lately I haven't had as much time to
play b/c of my move, and now living here with my aunt is going to limit
my time somewhat to play even my CE. With computer and TV in the same
room, I have to keep the sound off so she can hear the TV, ugh. This is
getting complicated. I think I liked it better when I was living alone,
lol. But, be that as it may, I think I'm better off playing SP CE until
further notice, even though I really did enjoy my short stint on the
realm. I'm sure by now my char is expired.

Diane
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 8:58:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:05:21 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>
>So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask is
>that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
>friends list online, and not a single agd game up.

I am still playing, but not very often these days.
Trying to get the urge to play back....

accounts: jml1-jml4
Justin
March 20, 2005 11:56:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
news:h1qp31pivg7n24itbekus7r3nvt3cuh3ms@4ax.com...
>
> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask
is
> that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
> friends list online, and not a single agd game up.
>
>
> --
> Slaughter is its own reward.

I'm still around occasionally. I have more time now, so I should be on
more. You're right though, its been deserted lately.
March 20, 2005 11:58:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
news:7ih%d.1511$Z37.324@lakeread06...
>
>
> >
> > However there are a lot of names that were familiar at the end of last
> > year,
> > names on Whitedog's list, who I haven't seen in a long time. Shame, I
hope
> > it's just a mass hiatus, there are some good people there.
> > --
> > ~misfit~
> >
> >
> saw whitedog's account itself yesterday.

Real life has been making a nasty habit of interfering with my bnet time
over that past few months. I'll be around at least for the next week or so,
I have a brief pause in my work load.
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 2:47:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:05:21 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>
>So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask is
>that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
>friends list online, and not a single agd game up.

Still working on getting a predictable work schedule here, which has
really cut my gaming time. Should have something regular in a couple
weeks, then I should be available for more games.
March 21, 2005 3:10:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in news:423e06f1$1
@news01.wxnz.net:

> Diane wrote:
>>
>> I've been busy playing CE mod. Lately I haven't had as much time to
>> play b/c of my move, and now living here with my aunt is going to
>> limit my time somewhat to play even my CE. With computer and TV in
>> the same room, I have to keep the sound off so she can hear the TV,
>> ugh.
>
> Can you say headphones?
>
>:-)
> --
> ~misfit~
>
>
>

duh!!! What a concept. I'll need to invest in a pair,
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 7:17:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
news:2eup311p03fk9nt9ib0h69gubcpjj4o2bq@4ax.com...
> "wizofwas" <wizofwas@knologynospam.net> had this idea for a movie:
>
> >I'm still here. You walked into one of my games and didn't even stay
long
> >enough
> >to say hi. By the time I said hi you were gone.
>
> Heh. Thought you were afk, so then I went afk to see if anyone wasn't
afk.
>
> Bit of a hassle, really, since my play time with the usual crowd has just
been
> reduced to pretty much one day per week, and there's hardly anyone on!


I was just busy at the moment killing stuff, kinda slow with a bowazon,
and couldn't say hi right a way.

wizofwas
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 12:38:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Wailwulf wrote:

* And so it is written, that Stephen van Ham coming to a
* smoldering shrub, spake these words:
* > So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The
* > reason I ask is that since my return, it's not uncommon to
* > find absolutely no one on my friends list online, and not a
* > single agd game up.
* >
* I just refreshed my accounts last night, one account had the 30days
* warning, and the other two had 4 days left So I haven't been playing on
* b/net much. Been doing some Chaos Empire and been playin alot of Red Baron
* 3. Still has a small but lively community online. So been getting my six
* flamed alot :) 
*
* -Wailwulf
*
*
Regarding the roll call, I am moderately active, but used to single play,
so I forget to pester for group games sometimes. Maybe I ought to join one
of those themed groups Jabber keeps getting caught up in.

I seem to have returned right at the beginning of the quiet time. Managed
to meet Kaytie while getting re-acquainted with others. I am on most
weekends and a little bit each evening pacific time. Alice knows I will
miss her. Shady and Misfit are still playing with my mind, taking turns at
the keyboard so I can hardly tell em apart. Jabber's seemed a bit scarce,
but RL does that.

Got a Guided Arrow/Multishot zon (Kifas) into the high 80's who needs
more tweakage, though Alice just blessed her with a Hell-something
crossbow which has helped with the elemental dmg problem. (Can you tell
my mind is still stuck in 1.09?) The suggestion I have gotten from the
bulk of the late night people on agd/agdhell is to give up my level 83
rogue merc and level up an act two might merc. I am in denial, still
wanting to keep the rogue. Hammy, I guess I better search the archives to
see why you said the GA zon is no longer viable.

Running a happy-go-leaping concentration barb up to his 70's (Kofee) He
started out with axes, but is using a handsome sword for the moment, till
he grows into the axe that Jabber gave him on his birthday. The insight
stick makes his merc a handy friend. Now if only I could remember whether
the merc was might or holy freeze.

Tinkering with my very first necro (MassConfusion) a summoner, just up to
level 20 and a melee sorc (MollyGrue)(On my mule acct *aryala-mules), also
in her 20's. Traditional FO/Static sorc (ComesRain) in her 40's, an
Aluminum Barbarian (Sword/Warcries) age 21 (FogOfWar) still looking for
sigon's boots and hat.

Off ladder, I have two wet behind the ears chars.. Velaya, a sorc as yet
without direction, using skills on her staff except for a cold armor and a
point in warmth to make her mana regen. She's up to age 13, sitting in
harrogath considering trist runs gloomily. (A passing druid with a pack of
wolves rushed her to act three and a couple of other high level people
wandered in and took everybody up to ancients, which of course didn't help
her much, but was very entertaining. The other is Fenkregh, a level 9
necro, also living off the abilities of a spiffy wand with three skellies
and a clay golem. Saved up a buncha points, not sure what to make of
himself. Both are waiting to see what challenge Mickey sets with his
off-ladder presents. One of them will have to 'grow into' whatever array
of nightmare+ gear the old geezer thinks will be most interesting. Since I
asked for a challenge and said 'non traditional', I am prolly in for it
now.

Elly, *aryala on ladder *gothicfan off ladder.
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 3:25:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:05:21 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>
>So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask is
>that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
>friends list online, and not a single agd game up.

I'm still here though playing mostly private solo mf games or pubby
questing. Either I've been desensitized or perhaps pubbies aren't as
bad as I remembered them to be. I'd say that I'm lucky enough to find
a game that quests (rather rapid pace) from Act 1 - 5, one out of five
games that I join. Baal games are still the same. Everyone expects the
sorc to tele and if she doesn't then she's a noob and the game dies.
To anyone who wishes to add me or find me, I can usually be found on
SonofJorEl4 though now that I've deleted all my non-ladder chars,
SonofJorEl and SonofJorEl2 will be active again soon.

Alan
--
USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-6 Ladder SC
USEast - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-4 Ladder & Non, SC & HC
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 8:08:54 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> So, who do we still have playing on USWest SC Ladder? The reason I ask is
> that since my return, it's not uncommon to find absolutely no one on my
> friends list online, and not a single agd game up.
>
>

I still play, roughly every other night, and every other morning....

*deepfriedspam
*deepfriedspam2
*deepfriedspam3
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 9:32:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"wizofwas" <wizofwas@knologynospam.net> had this idea for a movie:

>I was just busy at the moment killing stuff, kinda slow with a bowazon,
>and couldn't say hi right a way.

Damn. I could have sworn I'd actually joined agd3, a normal difficulty game,
and was looking at an 80 something amazon. I just instantly assumed an
idling character. Of course, I was sick as a dog on Saturday in the US
anyway, so I had no idea what I was doing (even more so than usual, in fact).


--
Slaughter is its own reward.
!