lpcosmo

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2008
Here it is:
amd athlon x2 6000+ 3.0ghz
pny 8800 gt performance edition
3 gb ddr2 800mhz ram
playing on 1280x1024

what i want to know is if i'll be able to run games like cod4 and bioshock maxed out or pretty close. also, how will ut3 run on it? thank you for the help everyone!

spook24

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2008
wow either the spam is really bad or the trolls are out this week.

GO DOWNLOAD A DEMO OF THOSE GAMES AND TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. TIME TO QUIT SUCKING ON YOU MOMS NIPPLES AND MOVE UP TO BABY FOOD.

G

YOUR SYSTEM HAS NO PROBLEM TO RUN COD4 N BIOSHOCK AT MAX CONFIG.YOUR GEFORCE 8800 GT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO PLAY GAMES.U CAN SEE THE REVIEW IN THIS WEBSITE.

MrMeth

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2007
wow spoke24 your an ass what a stupid response , anywaz for the poster your system will run all current games maxed out or close to max settings at that resolution , maybe not crysis but i wouldnt know i have a similar system its just i havent tried crysis yet so i wouldnt be able to tell you !!

jonisginger

Distinguished
May 24, 2007
Hey lpcosmo

You have almost exactly the same system I had a while back

Bioshock, UT3, CoD4 will all run maxed out.

Crysis struggles a wee bit but if you tweak if you'll be ok. :) Look at tweakguides!

Hope that helps.

Also yeah, download demos.

Try "Battletoads" thats a wicked game.

samuraiblade

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
sorry about the lame arse comment Ipcosmo , some people dont understand forums are here for questions to be asked and yours was quite reasonable. given alot of people are on limited bandwidth , downloading demos can eat that up fast.

as for you spook24 , if you havent got anything constructive to say then dont say anything , instead of trawling forums looking for people to flame , makes you the spammer not someone with a question you regard as 'novice'

as said you'll run those games fine at high settings depending on your operating system , if its vista then dx10 is a bit more demanding but still you'll see medium to high at 60fps np :).

all good games btw , enjoy them :)