What should I do?

Okay I use Windows XP . My family and I share this computer. I was
wondering what do I do when my icons will not open? For example, I go
to my settings and click the internet icon it will not pop- up. Then if
I switch users and go to someone else settings it will pop- up instantly
I tried deleting my account six or seven times but when I do it does
the same old thing . Can someone please help me asap.

--
ghettogurl
1 answer Last reply

    Utilize the following utility programs in this order:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312&Product=winxp

    How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315265&Product=winxp

    HOW TO: Analyze and Defragment a Disk in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305781&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "ghettogurl" wrote:

    | Okay I use Windows XP . My family and I share this computer. I was
    | wondering what do I do when my icons will not open? For example, I go
    | to my settings and click the internet icon it will not pop- up. Then if
    | I switch users and go to someone else settings it will pop- up instantly
    | I tried deleting my account six or seven times but when I do it does
    | the same old thing . Can someone please help me asap.
    | --
    | ghettogurl

Windows XP