What should I do?

November 9, 2004 6:59:08 PM

Okay I use Windows XP . My family and I share this computer. I was
wondering what do I do when my icons will not open? For example, I go
to my settings and click the internet icon it will not pop- up. Then if
I switch users and go to someone else settings it will pop- up instantly
I tried deleting my account six or seven times but when I do it does
the same old thing . Can someone please help me asap.

--
ghettogurl

More about : question

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 11:52:07 PM

Utilize the following utility programs in this order:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312&Product=winxp

How to Perform Disk Error Checking in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315265&Product=winxp

HOW TO: Analyze and Defragment a Disk in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305781&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP