ZerO

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2003

this week my mic went dead,i dont know why but it did.ive checked and double
checked all the settings and every thing seems to be set right.Ive swapped
out sound cards and still no mic.ive switched out mics from a different
computer also and it still dosnt work. the one thing that puzzles me is when
mic is on sound activation and someone else on a different computer talks the
microphone seems to go on by it self.any ideas would be appreciated.

gateway 933
wd 80 gig hdd
nvidia 5700
350 w psu