Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Desktops
  • Computers
  • Hot Deals
  • Product
Last response: in Deals
March 10, 2010 10:12:44 PM

I am selling a compaq presario sr1538x desktop computer. This is a great computer and will come with everything you need. This computer is great for anyone and any use. I play games on it and it plays World of Warcraft at 70+ fps. The computer specs are,
-Windows 7 32-bit operating system (fresh install)
-New ATI Radeon 4650 1gb graphics card (has dual dvi hook ups, will include a dvi to vga converter, also has a s video port, which i will also include cable)
-Amd Athlon 64 3300+ 2.4Ghz for extreme multi tasking performance
-1 gig ddr 400mhz ram
-D-Link wireless adapter
-160gb hard drive
-DVD+RW/CD-RW optical drive, has lightscribe
-Has 2 blue led's inside computer case
The package will include,
-Computer tower with everything included above
-Mag innovasions 17" 1280x1024 lcd monitor (comes with vga and power cord)
-Keyboard
-Microsoft wiresless usb mouse

I am currently running two monitors hooked up, one at 1600x900 (not included) and another at 1280x1024 (included) while playing wow and it plays just fine. I have hooked this up to our 42"hdtv and it is amazing watching movies. I play a lot of games on it such as grand theft auto san andreas all on high settings, fallout 3 on medium to high setting, and it runs wow at 70+fps on default graphics settings. This is a great computer for anyone who isn't looking to play any crazy intensive games! The package will come with everything you need, so all you would have to do is plug it in and go!

I am looking for $350 plus shipping. PM me for more pics. I WILL PART OUT AND TAKE TRADES, I AM BUILDING A NEW GAMING RIG. I am looking for mobo's, psu's, cases, ram, anything.

I am also selling an xbox 360 bundle.

I am selling my xbox 360 bundle as i hardly play it anymore and play pc games. I am looking to build my own gaming pc, and need some cash for that. I have my current pc up for sale now also.

The xbox is one of the new Jasper units. The Jasper units are supposed to be the fix to red ring of death, especially the three red ring. The Jasper unit has a 65nm cpu and 65nm gpu, where as older models had 90nm units and overheated easier. The Jasper unit also only draws 12.1amps/150 watts where as older ones drew 175 or 200 watts. I have never had any problems with my xbox whatsoever. It always reads discs perfect, has never had any red ring no system errors. The xbox still has the three year warranty on three red rings of death only. Additional warranty can be purchased for any errors if needed, but the new Jasper unit works flawlessly.

My bundle will include
-Xbox 360 Jasper Unit
-20gig hard drive (has 256mb built into system, great for saving live data)
-2 controllers, (1 wireless, 1 wired)
-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (has about 2 hours of gameplay on it)
-Call of Duty 4 Modern Warefare
-Mx Vs Atv Reflex (have newest tracks downloaded onto hard drive)
-Mx Vs Atv Untamed
-Sega Superstars tennis
-Xbox arcade game ( xbox live arcade disc with multiple games on it)

I have the box, and all the manuals and paperwork that comes with a brand new system. I can take pictures if needed.

I am looking for $300 for this.

I will also part out anything in the package. For the same reasons above.

More about : cheap desktop package xbox 360 package

March 11, 2010 3:00:28 PM

Quote:
-Windows 7 32-bit operating system (fresh install)
-New ATI Radeon 4650 1gb graphics card (has dual dvi hook ups, will include a dvi to vga converter, also has a s video port, which i will also include cable)
-Amd Athlon 64 3300+ 2.4Ghz for extreme multi tasking performance
-1 gig ddr 400mhz ram
-D-Link wireless adapter
-160gb hard drive
-DVD+RW/CD-RW optical drive, has lightscribe
-Has 2 blue led's inside computer case
The package will include,
-Computer tower with everything included above
-Mag innovasions 17" 1280x1024 lcd monitor (comes with vga and power cord)
-Keyboard
-Microsoft wiresless usb mouse

AMD Athlon 3300 (means it's an HP or Compaq, I am guessing Compaq)= $15-$20 used or new.
HD 4650= used, around $30
1 Gb DDR 400 mhz ram=$12, useless for a gaming system. (I have like a dozen 1gb sticks of 557 mhz ram, and I can easily go on craigslist and buy a few dozen more like like $20-$30 a dozen or more.
160 GB HDD=$20~ (Fry's was selling 160 gb laptop HDD's for $29~... Thats with 6 months warranty...)
-DVD optical drive= $18 used
- Two blue Cold cathode lights= (they're not LED's), $11~ both used.
- 17" Old Monitor= $50~ or less.
- Keyboard- dynex branded, I have nearly 2 dozen left from a pallet. $5-$10.
-Microsoft Wireless USB mouse-$10-$15...
-Case and power supply-$20 if you can even sell it.
-Windows 7? Doubt it's legit.

This computer I am afraid is over priced. Single core 2.4 ghz, HD 4650, 1gb of DDR 400 mhz is clear flag that this system is not worth purchasing for anything over $200 with an LCD monitor.

The Xbox 360 is the same, Best buy ebay outlet often sells Xbox 360 with bigger HDD's for cheaper. With cash to spare for games. Xbox 360 20gb version runs for around $120-$130 now a days. Used games, Modern warfare 2 maybe $45~ or less. Extra wired controller=$15...

Total=$190 maximum resale value.
March 11, 2010 3:32:08 PM

Don't gotta come in here sayin my windows 7 aint legit? I posted a thread before about the desktop and got answers that 350 is about right, so thats what i posted it for. I can guarantee you my windows 7 is legit. My uncle works for microsoft and gets me windows 7's. I have atleast 3 or 4 home premiums sitting next to me. I get them at $30 a piece. I realize that it may be over priced but thats what i got replies saying it was worth.

The xbox is not over priced. Say you can get a used 360 Jasper unit with a 20gig hard drive for $130, extra wired controller $15, Mx Vs Atv Reflex, about $45 used, Modern Warefare 2 about $45 used, Mx vs Atv Untamed $10 used, Modern Warefare 4 $20 used, Need For Speed Carbon $10 used. Price everything out on that and its about $285 or more with some other extra's i have that is included.

All im trying to do is get money for a new gaming rig, i know my stuff with newer technology. I am 15 years old the least you could do is help me out and not be such a dick about it. Think i could at least get $500-550 out of everything? I got the thing posted on craigslist not too many people are as tech savvy as you all on here so they wont know as much.
Related resources
March 11, 2010 5:07:00 PM

The Xbox 360 is over priced. Go to Best buy's ebay outlet store, check out when they get Xbox 360's. They go cheap with hard drives.
I am not sure who gave you an estimate for that desktop at $350, care to show me the post?

Anyways the setup is old. Anyone here would shy away from it. Single core 939 Processor, and 939 motherboard=bad. The maximum upgrade you can make to that system is a dual core 2.4 ghz Athlon 64 x2... Maybe if it was way cheaper people would take interest in these forums. Your best bet is craigslist.

I doubt you will get anything over $200, but try posting it for $250-$280 since you said you need $500.

The xbox 360 with games wont go past $200, try $220~
March 11, 2010 7:13:49 PM

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum2.php?config=tom...

There is the thread regarding how much it was worth. Like i said in the thread, i had no clue what the thing was worth and i posted it for $350 as he said it was worth.

I know the desktop is old stuff. Thats why i am wanting to get rid of it and build a new rig.

Also on the xbox, i think i would get more if i parted everything out as i had listed all the prices of what the stuff is going for on ebay.
March 12, 2010 12:53:49 AM

Josh154 said:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum2.php?config=tom...

There is the thread regarding how much it was worth. Like i said in the thread, i had no clue what the thing was worth and i posted it for $350 as he said it was worth.

I know the desktop is old stuff. Thats why i am wanting to get rid of it and build a new rig.

Also on the xbox, i think i would get more if i parted everything out as i had listed all the prices of what the stuff is going for on ebay.

Yeah I dont even know that guy, looking at his posts he seems to make bad advises.. Also I noticed your desktop uses uses an AGP slot. Man that is really old. Like I said $200 max for that desktop is what you will probably get. For the Xbox 360, $200... yeah microsoft really screwed up the xbox 360 market with all those price cuts. Good luck getting anything more.
March 12, 2010 3:57:16 AM

Man that's kinda a bummer. I was hoping to get more out of the desktop but i guess not. Good news is though, i got an offer on the xbox from craigslist for $275 and meeting the guy tomorrow. We will see if that goes through or not.

Also on the computer, i don't play too many high intensive games, just games like WoW and runescape. I am wanting to get more into modern warefare and stuff like what i had for xbox. My mobo has a max of 2gigs ram, would it be best if i just threw a athlon 62 x2 on there and 2 gigs ram? Or should i just sell it before it becomes even older technology and looses more value?
March 12, 2010 1:10:08 PM

Josh154 said:
Man that's kinda a bummer. I was hoping to get more out of the desktop but i guess not. Good news is though, i got an offer on the xbox from craigslist for $275 and meeting the guy tomorrow. We will see if that goes through or not.

Also on the computer, i don't play too many high intensive games, just games like WoW and runescape. I am wanting to get more into modern warefare and stuff like what i had for xbox. My mobo has a max of 2gigs ram, would it be best if i just threw a athlon 62 x2 on there and 2 gigs ram? Or should i just sell it before it becomes even older technology and looses more value?

It would be better to sell it. As far as upgrading graphics go the best you could do is upgrade to an HD 4670 but that isnt even a big enough upgrade from an HD 4650. The processor you would end up getting could cost a lot as the 939 is a non manufactured technology, and was quickly replaced by AM2, so it didnt really get much spot light. Your ram will also play a huge impact with stuttering as the ram would be far too slow to cache games. The whole system it self is rather antiquated.

Even upgrading the CPU ($100-$200), and the GPU to an HD 4670 (Not much of an upgrade) you'd find it impossible to play modern games with high fps, while keeping the graphics better looking then the Xbox 360.
March 12, 2010 3:23:27 PM

Alright, i am taking it to a local pc shop, i will have them give me quote on it. I seen them selling a tower like mine, but didn't have win 7 or a graphics card as good as mine for $319.99 and it sold the same day they put it out there. Hopefully they can give me atleast 200 for it.
March 12, 2010 5:09:25 PM

Josh154 said:
Alright, i am taking it to a local pc shop, i will have them give me quote on it. I seen them selling a tower like mine, but didn't have win 7 or a graphics card as good as mine for $319.99 and it sold the same day they put it out there. Hopefully they can give me atleast 200 for it.

Good luck.
March 13, 2010 3:31:40 PM

Ya well a local PC shop can get a higher price than a private seller because they have a reputation and normally offer the buyer a warranty. I'm with AsAn on this one, it ain't worth much...obsolete...and BTW, if you want to impress people with a PC's gaming ability, the last game you use for the example is WoW...any PC, and I mean practically any PC will run it.
March 13, 2010 3:34:46 PM

Final word: The acid test to see if your price is right: It would be sold by now, or at least you would be entertaining multiple offers.
March 13, 2010 3:59:32 PM

I'd agree - your best bet is craigs list or a local shop as the shipping is gonna be more than the system is worth if trying to sell other than local !! - and if taking it to a local shop to sell you might want to keep the DVD drive and HDD for your new system and if going to build on the cheap you might even consider keeping the 4650 video card and if the PSU is powerful enough keep it and the case as well and just buy a new MOBO, RAM, CPU until you can afford to upgrade the rest later. - Figure for what you get out of the 360 you should be able to get a decent MOBO, CPU, RAM combo that will upgrade you pretty well.

Something like THis for $320 and reusing your old system parts instead of selling them would get you up and running most newer games decently and then when you can later afford it upgrade the Video card and powersupply etc. (and then after getting it all upgraded the MOBO could even handle say a Phenom II quad core CPU that would last you quite awhile. - at which time you could resell the X3)

March 14, 2010 12:50:34 AM

I sold the 360 bundle for 300 on craigslist. I have not gotten any offers on the pc bundle. I have the hd4650 on craigslist right now. It is only AGP so i cant reuse it on my new system. The PSU is only a cheap 200w also. But i have 300 right now, and could possibly keep the hdd and DVD drive for the new build. But im gonna need the processor, motherboard, ram, PSU and graphics card.
March 14, 2010 3:00:17 AM

Josh154 said:
I sold the 360 bundle for 300 on craigslist. I have not gotten any offers on the pc bundle. I have the hd4650 on craigslist right now. It is only AGP so i cant reuse it on my new system. The PSU is only a cheap 200w also. But i have 300 right now, and could possibly keep the hdd and DVD drive for the new build. But im gonna need the processor, motherboard, ram, PSU and graphics card.

Well the MOBO that I listed for you does have a 4290 onboard graphics chip with 128MB of DDR3 sideport memory which would get you by for awhile while you try to save up the money to buy say a 5750 or 5770 and a PSU - and the 200W PSU would be fine while waiting also !
March 14, 2010 4:55:09 AM

JDFan that is a rather expensive combo to be honest with you. He's basically paying top dollar for components that arnt even worth it. The motherboard on the combo I'm listing is far better then the one JDFan mentioned due the cost/performance. The one he mentioned is using the 890x chipset which only sports 3.0 usb/Sata III (also known as Sata 6 GBps), apart from that there was no performance increase what so ever in fact it suffered from some performance compared to the 780gx in certain areas..

Quote:
Also you will still need to wait to get a better GPU, perhaps an HD 4850 if they can still be found later on once you have the funds for $100~. If not then an HD 5750 or HD 5770. I will strongly recommend getting a new power supply first, then the graphics card as the graphics card will not run on a 200 power supply.
Also please be wary as a 200w power supply will not be enough to power this system if you unlock the quad core. I would recommend using only in dual core until you get a new power supply.

Here's a better build but can require some work on your part Josh, as you will need to research about overclocking, and unlocking cores on Phenom II 550/720 processors as well as how to achieve a stable processor. The heatsink is recommend as Phenom II's are known for being more reliant on their temperatures to achieve stability then they're own voltage:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite...

And this ram: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

With this heatsink to take care of the quad core: Sunbeam Core-COntact freezer 120mm
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Total cost before mail in rebate: $303.96
Cost after mail in rebate: $288.96

Predicted total cost after including Graphics card+Power supply: $460 if an HD 4850 is still around for $100, or around $500+- if you have to get an HD 5750.

It uses the AMD Phenom II X2 555 black edition processor which can unlock to a full quad core using Advanced Clock Calibration, a feature first used in 790gx motherboards with the 750 Southbridge. This will out perform the Athlon II x4 635 easily. It will perform the same as a Phenom II X4 955~ once over clocked.
I would also recommend researching about unlocking the AMD Phenom II x2 550/ AMD Phenom II X3 720 before you try any of this.
Once you buy that combo you will need to flash the bios using this particular bios: 78DFA617 (I can send it to you if u can't find it on the web (look for a chinese forum :p ).
Once that's done just head to the BIOS, look for "CPU Tuning, and set the Advanced Clocking Calibration to Auto, up the CPU voltage a tad bit and test for stability. I will recommend you read up some on overclocking, and how to reach stability.
March 14, 2010 5:26:04 AM

Wow! Thanks a bunch guys! I don't have any problem researching and what not.

I have 300 right now, my GPU on ebay will end monday night, and i will be bring the desktop to a local pc store monday morning. So we will see how much i will have. I am hoping for about $500 and with that i need a case, mobo, ram, cpu, psu, DVD drive, and possibly a HDD. Might keep the one out of this cause it has win 7 on it and just use it for the OS.

AsAnAtheist, i like your combo but, shouldn't i go for DDR3? I want to get something that isn't going to be outdated quickly. I have put together a package under $500, is this alright? It is a tri core, i was planning to unlock the fourth core on this processor.

Motherboard,

Processor,

Ram,

Power Supply,

Case,

DVD drive,

With that combo it sets me at $497.92 with arctic 5 thermal compound. After rebates i could get a hyper 212 cooler so i can overclock further while keeping temps down. I could eventually get a 5770 and a HDD later on down the road.
March 14, 2010 5:58:00 AM

The Hyper 212+ is a great heat sink but at the moment is a bit overpriced on newegg $34.99+$8 shipping=$43~ while the core-contact 120mm beats the hyper 212+ at $39.99 shipped both in price and performance... Also the Core-contact freezer comes with a full retail 3.5g TX-2 thermal compound and a $15 mail in rebate.. The core-contact freezer is really #4~ on Frostytech as many of their top heatsinks use the Sunbeam core-contact 120mm fan to give out the better performance. With their stock fans, they dont beat the sunbeam core-contact 120mm.

The motherboard/CPU combo I listed is far better once you unlock, the l3 cache/unlocked multiplier really does make an impact.
Also yes you could go with a DDR3 path but understand that it is more expensive, and doesnt offer a whole lot of difference in FPS while gaming.. A top end DDR2 1066 mhz low latency ram like the one I listed outperforms 1333 mhz DDR3 with higher latency ram.

The power supply you chose is an excellent one Corsair is definitely a very smart choice, RAM is also great but once again your going to be putting $$ where it can be better used on the processor, heatsink, and motherboard for better performance.

The case is also a very decent choice, dvd drive.. I would really recommend you ditch out the ram/processor/motherboard and use the combo/ram I recommended you. The heatsink is not necessary but very recommended to achieve longer life (even using the athlon II x3 I would recommend a heat sink).
March 14, 2010 7:41:44 AM

Hmm... Im really leaning towards your set up as long as i can get the quad core unlocked. Which after reading reviews it doesn't seem very hard too and it looks like it isn't too hard to get it 3.8Ghz plus. If i can do that i like that setup much better! Also i like that the mobo will allow me to crossfire. In that case i would get the Corsair 650W power supply for crossfire later. With that package im looking at $507.93 with $45 mail in rebates. :) 

I think i will go that route forsure! So is it really as easy as that AsAnAtheist to unlock the quad core? Flashing my BIOS, setting the Auto Clocking Calibration to auto, then playing with the Voltage for clock speeds?
March 14, 2010 1:17:26 PM

Only thing with the combo AAA listed is the Biostar MOBO - I've always had problems with thier boards and so never buy them anymore (they tend to use lower quality capacitors etc. and have problems with provifding stable voltages to the components etc. (maybe they have gotten better in the past couple years -I don't know because have not used them !!) but I would suggest staying with Gigabyte or Asus as they use quality components. Plus as you mention it is a AM2+ based board and as such uses older DDR2 Ram which will limit the future upgrades that can be done on it.

Don't get the 555 assuming it will Unlock as there are some chips that have defective cores that will not run stable ( so it is great if it works but is no where near a quarantee so do not pickit over an X3 or Quad assuming it will unlock and run stable !!) - that siad the 555 is a great chip and the L3 cache on it does help in gaming over an Athlon II without any L3.
March 14, 2010 2:43:28 PM

Yeah that's the only thing that makes me stray away from it. How about this combo deal though on the mobo and cpu?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite...

Getting it with the x3 720 over the x2 550 actually saves me a dollar :D  Anyways, i would rather go with the 720 that way if the fourth doesn't unlock (which i should be able to do this unless the 4th core is defective or w/e) i still have at least a x3 core. I like this option much better as it has the L3 cache. Also the option on that board that doesn't allow me to crossfire doesn't really bother me. I plan to only run one GPU.
March 14, 2010 5:34:28 PM

JDFan said:
Only thing with the combo AAA listed is the Biostar MOBO - I've always had problems with thier boards and so never buy them anymore (they tend to use lower quality capacitors etc. and have problems with provifding stable voltages to the components etc. (maybe they have gotten better in the past couple years -I don't know because have not used them !!) but I would suggest staying with Gigabyte or Asus as they use quality components. Plus as you mention it is a AM2+ based board and as such uses older DDR2 Ram which will limit the future upgrades that can be done on it.

Don't get the 555 assuming it will Unlock as there are some chips that have defective cores that will not run stable ( so it is great if it works but is no where near a quarantee so do not pickit over an X3 or Quad assuming it will unlock and run stable !!) - that siad the 555 is a great chip and the L3 cache on it does help in gaming over an Athlon II without any L3.

The capacitors it uses are not cheap. I actually own a TA790gx 128m. Every capacitor in the Biostar TA790GXE 128m motherboard is rated at 105c, similar to Nippon Chemi-con capacitors. Cheap capacitors would be 85c~ or lower.. How are they cheap again?

JDFan is right there is a risk that the 555 will not unlock, however that is very very unlikely, if I remember correctly when the 555 was given to reviewers it marked 100% success unlocking rate with the few processors given to reviewers. Even if it doesnt unlock you can just RMA and get a new one.

Josh just stick to the combo I listed. The Heka triple core you choose DOES NOT carry warranty as it is OEM. Only retail processors also known to AMD as "processor in a box" qualify for the 3 year warranty.

This is AMD's quote for warranty on nonboxed processors (OEM):
http://support.amd.com/us/warranty/Pages/Non-BoxedOrigi...(OEM)WarrantyInformation.aspx
Quote:
AMD's warranty on processors extends only to customers who purchased products DIRECTLY FROM AMD and does not cover products purchased from resellers. You should direct any warranty inquiries to the supplier from whom you purchased this product.

Also JDFan, what future upgrades is he not able to get just because he's using DDR2 ram? Faster ram? He doesnt need it, there's no performance gain in games, and virtually no marginal difference in synthetics... The only place that benefits from faster ram is productivity software for audio/video, but even then a faster processor with more cores matters FAR more then ram speed.

DDR3 1333 mhz vs DDR2 1066 mhz = winner DDR2
With DDR3 1600 you would maybe see .4-1 fps difference between the ddr3 1600mhz and the ddr2 1066mhz, something which a faster 555 unlocked/overclocked will more then make up for.
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/ram-speed-tests,180...

@Josh154,

It is very easy to unlock cores/overclock you just need to research some so you dont commit a beginner mistake.
March 14, 2010 6:01:43 PM

Ok thanks AAA i didn't realize that processor didn't have a warranty. What processor do you have on your 790GX 128m? I like that board better than the one you listed cause after researching unlocking it, many more people have done it on that board and i feel safer doing it with that board. If you have the 555 on that board and have it unlocked do you think you could help me flash the BIOS and what not to unlock it? :) 

The package with that puts me at $530 without rebates and $55 in rebates. That definitely should fit the budget! :) 

Also since i am keeping the HDD for now from the desktop i have now, it has windows 7 32-bit on it. Is it ok to uninstall it and reinstall the 64-bit using the same product key? And should i erase everything off of the HDD then put 64-bit on it using my desktop now? Or should i completely erase it and wait till my parts come then install 64-bit when they come? Im basically just waiting right now till tomorrow to finalize my budget for the system.

EDIT: If my budget will allow it i am planning on going with the 650w corsair over the 550w. It is $20 more but i would rather spend that now so i can run crossfire on that board.
March 14, 2010 6:24:54 PM

Josh154 said:
Ok thanks AAA i didn't realize that processor didn't have a warranty. What processor do you have on your 790GX 128m? I like that board better than the one you listed cause after researching unlocking it, many more people have done it on that board and i feel safer doing it with that board. If you have the 555 on that board and have it unlocked do you think you could help me flash the BIOS and what not to unlock it? :) 

The package with that puts me at $530 without rebates and $55 in rebates. That definitely should fit the budget! :) 

Also since i am keeping the HDD for now from the desktop i have now, it has windows 7 32-bit on it. Is it ok to uninstall it and reinstall the 64-bit using the same product key? And should i erase everything off of the HDD then put 64-bit on it using my desktop now? Or should i completely erase it and wait till my parts come then install 64-bit when they come? Im basically just waiting right now till tomorrow to finalize my budget for the system.

EDIT: If my budget will allow it i am planning on going with the 650w corsair over the 550w. It is $20 more but i would rather spend that now so i can run crossfire on that board.

I have a Phenom II 550 x2 (Older revision of the 555) it is unlocked to quad core 3.6 ghz using a core-contact freezer heatsink.

yes I can help you with flashing/unlocking/overclocking. If you got the full retail windows 7 then yes you can use the key for 32 or 64 bit. Yes you should definitely switch off to 64 bit ONCE your parts get in don't do it before, it's more stable and performs better but of course requires more ram for the programs which is fine with 4 gbs.
March 14, 2010 6:33:48 PM

If you want to run crossfire on the board I'd recommend going for the corsair 650w, however understand that not all games can use crossfire or sli, so a single card solution is usually recommended. I do suppose your on a budget so you could get a mid range card ($100-$150) then crossfire it later on when you need more performance.
March 14, 2010 6:52:00 PM

I have the full retail windows 7's. Also i don't know if i really need crossfire. I could save the 20 bucks going down to the corsair 550w and put that towards a new dedicated card. I will wait until tomorrow to see what my AGP card goes for on eBay, and i will be taking my desktop on. Only thing is, is its going to take them 2-3days to evaluate it. Im pretty sure i will take whatever they give me for the desktop. I can't wait to build this!

Also one question on the Hard drive, Should i erase everything on the HDD before i use it on the new system? How would i go about doing that also?
March 14, 2010 7:03:01 PM

2-3 days to evaluate it? And do you leave the desktop with them?
March 14, 2010 7:08:22 PM

Yes. It's kinda a pain but w/e i guess. I have a laptop i can use in the meantime.
!