gif

does anyone know why when I access ebay main page ,I can access all the
written catergories ,but when I click on anything with a gif picture all I
get is page unavailable,thanks in anticipation

Byte

Open Windows Explorer>Tools>Folder Options>File Types tab
Check if GIF is listed, if not, click the Advanced button, scroll down to
GIF image and select it.

zac dingle wrote:
> does anyone know why when I access ebay main page ,I can access all the
> written catergories ,but when I click on anything with a gif picture all I
> get is page unavailable

If the server is reporting that the file/page is unavailable, there isn't
much you can do other than report the problem to the site
owner/administrator.

--

....Sky