O2 Sim cards 300 TEXTS only £6

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 13, 2004 11:18:17 PM

I have some O2 Sim cards for sale if anyone is interested
Only £6 with free postage and a free gift!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=63...

More about : sim cards 300 texts

Anonymous
July 14, 2004 12:44:20 AM

On 13 Jul 2004 19:18:17 GMT, wilmow@aol.com (wilmow) wrote:

>I have some O2 Sim cards for sale if anyone is interested
>Only £6 with free postage and a free gift!

or 99p from the usual http://shop.o2.co.uk/o2offers
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 12:49:15 AM

"wilmow" <wilmow@aol.com> wrote in message
> I have some O2 Sim cards for sale if anyone is interested
> Only £6 with free postage and a free gift!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=ov...;

Oh L@@K! A spammer with overpriced tat (99p from
http://shop.o2.co.uk/o2offers) and a "free gift" that's a con for the
gullible. You don't sell links to pyramid scams as well do you?

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
July 14, 2004 12:14:16 PM

I'd say that it's a disposable sim card with Inclusive 1Mb WAP GPRS. No
one's making you buy it tight arse :-p

Richard Colton wrote:

> "wilmow" <wilmow@aol.com> wrote in message
>
>>I have some O2 Sim cards for sale if anyone is interested
>>Only £6 with free postage and a free gift!
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=ov...;
>

> Oh L@@K! A spammer with overpriced tat (99p from
> http://shop.o2.co.uk/o2offers) and a "free gift" that's a con for the
> gullible. You don't sell links to pyramid scams as well do you?

Anonymous
July 14, 2004 1:05:22 PM

"topjolly" <topjolly@warpmail.net> wrote in message
> I'd say that it's a disposable sim card with Inclusive 1Mb WAP GPRS. No
> one's making you buy it tight arse :-p

And your point is Mr Top-Poster?

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 1:51:39 PM

Top marks for 'posting' the most obviously you need the recognition.

Richard Colton wrote:

> "topjolly" <topjolly@warpmail.net> wrote in message
>
>>I'd say that it's a disposable sim card with Inclusive 1Mb WAP GPRS. No
>>one's making you buy it tight arse :-p
>

> And your point is Mr Top-Poster?

Anonymous
July 14, 2004 2:39:19 PM

> Top marks for 'posting' the most obviously you need the recognition.

Try again - this time in English please. And whilst you're at it, please
don't top-post - it only screws the thread up up and makes life difficult
for those not using standard news readers or text to speech devices.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<