HELP_PLEASE-_Best_Digital_Camera_for_£150_tops

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
November 8, 2004 5:25:21 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

I wish to buy a digital camera for aprox £150 tops.

Can any of the subscribers please advise me of any models that fall
within that price range worth considering.

Many Thanks.

Rick.
Anonymous
November 9, 2004 1:38:02 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

Pssst! E-Bay..........

"Rick" <Shudderdun@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I wish to buy a digital camera for aprox £150 tops.
>
> Can any of the subscribers please advise me of any models that fall
> within that price range worth considering.
>
> Many Thanks.
>
> Rick.
Anonymous
November 10, 2004 1:50:32 AM

"Toomanyputters" <rainydays@theswamp.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Pssst! E-Bay..........
>

> "Rick" <Shudderdun@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I wish to buy a digital camera for aprox £150 tops.
> >
> > Can any of the subscribers please advise me of any models that fall
> > within that price range worth considering.
> >
> > Many Thanks.
> >
> > Rick.

November 10, 2004 2:51:27 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.point+shoot (More info?)

>> >I wish to buy a digital camera for aprox £150 tops.
>> >
>> > Can any of the subscribers please advise me of any models that fall
>> > within that price range worth considering.
>> >
>> > Many Thanks.
>> >
>> > Rick.
Have a look here >> http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/index.html

Al