DVD_burner_doesn´t_burn_anything

After installing last version of nero ahead software, I am not able to burn
anything onto DVD+-R using my DVD+-RW TEAC DV-W50D, or to make a copy from
TEAV DV-516D that is installed on the same IDE . What can I do ?
1 answer Last reply
More about dvd burner doesna burn

    Ask the appropriate vendor; either hardware: TEAC or software: Nero.

    "Robert" <lombino@volny.cz> wrote in message
    > After installing last version of nero ahead software, I am not able to
    > burn
    > anything onto DVD+-R using my DVD+-RW TEAC DV-W50D, or to make a copy from
    > TEAV DV-516D that is installed on the same IDE . What can I do ?

DVD Burner Burner Microsoft Windows XP