DVD_burner_doesn´t_burn_anything

August 26, 2005 4:21:03 PM

After installing last version of nero ahead software, I am not able to burn
anything onto DVD+-R using my DVD+-RW TEAC DV-W50D, or to make a copy from
TEAV DV-516D that is installed on the same IDE . What can I do ?
August 26, 2005 5:09:29 PM

Ask the appropriate vendor; either hardware: TEAC or software: Nero.

!