Best Graphics card around £100

Hi

Can anyone offer me advice on upgrading my graphics card for not much
more than £100 (wishfull thinking?)
I currently own a GeForce 4 MX440-SE which is struggling with many of
the new games.I am pretty novice to things PC and the amount of cards
available at the moment is mind boggling. Any advice out there would be
most appreciated.

Thanks

Plums

--
greasyplumPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

You can search www.pricewatch.com by price to see the range
of graphic (video) cards, there are hundreds listed in the
range of $89-$125 USA. There should be similar European
sources.

The features you want, such as dual monitor, DVI, TV in/out,
S-Video and total DRAM will effect the price.

some support

greasyplum wrote:

> I currently own a GeForce 4 MX440-SE which is struggling with many of
> the new games.I am pretty novice to things PC and the amount of cards
> available at the moment is mind boggling. Any advice out there would be
> most appreciated.

How do you know it's the graphics card that's struggling and not a 5,400
RPM HDD or lack of sufficient ram or processor power or online service
for the games that you play?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/