Good gaming computer for about £500

G

Hello,

I need a desktop gaming computer for about £500. It should run games like Counter-Strike Source and maybe Modern Warfare 2, but that's not necessary. Just for fun.

But i don't need to run Counter-Strike Source on the absolute highest settings, if not possible. And i know that 1.6 isn't that hard game to run, so i at least expect it to run pretty smoothly.

I do not want to build this computer. I want it done.

Thank you.

(BTW, im from Sweden, but i've seen many good threads here so i'll post here) ;)

bluesc

Distinguished
May 24, 2011
Wrong section, that's why the replies are lacking. You could ask a moderator to move it to the correct section.

You would save a lot of money if you built a computer yourself, mine cost £520, and it plays any game out there. It really isn't as hard as it sounds.

The best option I can find is configuring what parts you want, and having it built and shipped to you. OverclockersUK do just that, and can ship across Europe.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/syscon_int.php?prodid=FS-283-OK

Go there, and change these things:

If you want a quad core CPU -> Athlon ii x4 640, otherwise, leave it how it is.

Graphics card -> GT 430

If you want an Operating System, select Home Premium.

Leave the RAM, motherboard, ect, how it is.

Total: £428, inc VAT.

If you need anything else, select it from the list. You should be able to keep it under £500. Not sure about shipping though. Shipping to Sweden could add a lot to that price.