DELL_Windows_XP_PC_Error_at_£53,000

I tried to purchase a new Dell XPS gaming PC yesterday and
they made a mistake on pricing...

Final checkout price was over £53,000 !!!

DELL have now removed the PC from the UK website but I
made this article and have included some screenshots
before the page was "pulled".

Not sure my CC could have coped with this purchase :)

http://www.updatexp.com/dell-xps.html

Anyone else see this error?

Marc Liron
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media