Microsoft®_Broadband_Networking_PCI_Adapter_MN-130

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Lost disk containing drivers for Microsoft® Broadband
Networking PCI Adapter MN-130. When I upgraded to Windows
XP the card quit working. I need to re-install the
drivers. Can not find on the web.

Hi,

You can download the drivers for your MS Broadband Networking PCI Adapter
MN-130 at the Microsoft Broadband Networking Downloads Page here.
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

Select your device the MN-130 and then at the bottom there's a manual
downloads section with a drivers section.
You'll want the file name mn130_100.exe (153 KB)

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User