Program to copy songs from iPhone to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

drip50291

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
I switched computers and all i did was copy and paste my music collection (over 500 songs) and when inserted into iTunes my collection is about 50 songs that i dont even listen to. To put it mildly I ******* hate apple. Thankfully most of my songs are on my iPhone. Is there a program anyone would recommend so that i can get my songs on to my PC for free? I have about 200+ songs so a free trial wont work. Thank you

bananaty

Honorable
Nov 13, 2013
Try this method:
How to transfer/copy songs from iPhone to computer?
1.Turn off automatic syncing in iTunes, do this through iTunes Preferences > Devices > check “Prevent iOS hardware from syncing automatically”, then quit iTunes
2.Download Coolmuster iPhone iPad iPod to Mac transfer and install it
3.Connect the iPhone, iPad, or iPod to the Mac by USB
4.Launch iExplorer and click the arrow next to the iOS devices name, then click the arrow next to “Media” and then again next to “iTunes_Control”
5.Drag the entire “Music” folder to a location on the desktop, this is all of your music and it may take a while to transfer
6.Quit iExplorer when finished
When finished all music will have been successfully copied from the iOS device to the Mac or PC, all while maintaining the music stored on the iPod/iPhone as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.