How do I select "Best Answer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabailo

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
I answered my own question in a thread, and I don't see way to select "Best Answer"...but I keep getting emails from Tom's Hardware that I should select a "Best Answer". What should I do?

rogerbid

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2011

Hi,

I came to this thread looking for exactly the same answer but the fact that this post has been resolved ('all fixed') does not explain what one has to do under these circumstances! Please add another message to this thread explaining how we select a Bet Answer!

(My question was titled "CMOS Clock loses its settings, new batttery installed")

Thanks,

Roger

rogerbid

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2011

Hi Aford10,

Thanks very much, sorry to have been a pest! It is not very clear however is it?

I am most grateful for the help provided by all the knowlegable guys here and know I will continue to learn as I check the posts from others, keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Roger

While the starter of a thread can select the best answer you will not be able to select your own post as the best answer , even Moderators cannot select their own as the best answer. So a quick Pm to a Moderator will be a better option then making a post about it , you'll get quicker action.

Status
Not open for further replies.