Dell Monitors - Any Good for Gaming?

Hi All,

I just build a new PC, and for my birthday I want to get a new monitor. I have a budget of around $200 -- however, my father has a Dell credit line, and said if I wanted to get a dell there would basically be no spending limit (although I'd be hesitant to go with anything over $300, seems like overkill). Does anyone have any suggestions of a good Dell monitor, or should I stick with another brand at a lower price?

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about dell monitors good gaming
  1. The Dell Ultra Sharp monitors are good for gaming and other applications.

Check their refurbished store for good pricing. Dell WFP2208 can be had for around $120 + shipping ($22)
  2. penismightier said:
    Hi All,

I just build a new PC, and for my birthday I want to get a new monitor. I have a budget of around $200 -- however, my father has a Dell credit line, and said if I wanted to get a dell there would basically be no spending limit (although I'd be hesitant to go with anything over $300, seems like overkill). Does anyone have any suggestions of a good Dell monitor, or should I stick with another brand at a lower price?

Thanks!

Yes, agree with Ubrales, check the Dell refurb's for a 2412m, ex overall monitor
    and users love it. Extremely high satisfaction grades on Newegg and
    B&H photo. Even on refurb it'll be over $200, but if it's below $275
    it'll be a bargain.
  3. toyftw said:
    Yes, agree with Ubrales, check the Dell refurb's for a 2412m, ex overall monitor
    and users love it. Extremely high satisfaction grades on Newegg and
    B&H photo. Even on refurb it'll be over $200, but if it's below $275
    it'll be a bargain.

Yes, the Dell WFP2408 re-furbed are going for around $240 - I have three refurb Dell WFP2208 in use for over 2 years. I paid around $110 each for those.
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors Gaming Dell Monitors Peripherals