Looking for a new Gaming monitor want suggestions

Hello all

Like title says im thinking of upgrading my monitor at this moment i have a BenQ RL2450H and i am disappointed since it wont run 75hz at 1920x1080 which was the reason i bought it. .

what i am after is a 120 / 144hz

the ASUS VG248QE 144hz seems good but read the color accuracy sucks on it :S only heared rumors tho so if you have other oppinions please share them :)

it must be a 24 / 27" preferably 24

must run 120/144 at 1920x1080 ofc be full HD 3D not required

must have as accurate colors as possible since i game a lot and watch a lot of movies

other things that id like it to have but is not a must is

Being tilt able

and be able to increase the hight and lower it

Other info im useing HD 7950 at this moment will uppgrade to either 2 of them or 8790/8990
when they release and i will use at least 2 monitors maybe three.

Do you have any suggestions at this moment i do not afford to upgrade but just looking at what options i have when i have the money (might be a few months) so ignore the price and please help me find what you think might be the best monitor even those that will release soon

Kind Regards Pappo
4 answers Last reply
More about gaming monitor suggestions
  1. i have the asus and of course the color is inferior to a dell ips, aus is made for gaming, dell is for photography. i have the asus and the colors looks great for me after you calibrate them
  2. Knicks2012 said:
    i have the asus and of course the color is inferior to a dell ips, aus is made for gaming, dell is for photography. i have the asus and the colors looks great for me after you calibrate them

oh well thats sounds better thanks for your input :)
  3. if you want 120hz then it has to be a tn panel which are all 6bit. what this means is that color accuracy is low compared with 8 and 10 bit ips panels.

its a trade off. either you get a far superior panel in terms of viewing angle and color reproduction or you get a fast responding 120hz capable panel. there is no one solution currently.
  4. ssddx said:
    if you want 120hz then it has to be a tn panel which are all 6bit. what this means is that color accuracy is low compared with 8 and 10 bit ips panels.

its a trade off. either you get a far superior panel in terms of viewing angle and color reproduction or you get a fast responding 120hz capable panel. there is no one solution currently.

Ahh is it due to restrictions in technology or cant the manufacturer just be arsed to do a all in one monitor? :s i mean that *** would sell ^^
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors Gaming Monitors Peripherals