• I'll likely be buying a 2500 (Sandy Bridge) or a 3350P (Ivy Bridge)
• The motherboard must have at least 6x SATA ports and at least 6x rear USB connectors
• I will not be overclocking my CPU
• I will be using my 2x 4GB PC3-10660 1333 MHz RAM chips
• I have a case that can fit an ATX motherboard
• I have a separate video card (Radeon 7870)
The following are, from what I can gather, my choices:
It seems the following either don't fit the above requirements or are too expensive to me: H67, P67, Z68, Z75, Z77.